Pics Of A Wee Ride

endofreak

Myself and Louis (Brisa) went for a little chilled ride down in sunny Newcastle ( N,Ireland ).

It was a great day out. Very sunny and very little wind.

Me on a rail

IM000029.jpg

Me gapping from the rock on the left.

IM000030.jpg

The same gap.

IM000031.jpg

wikid, looks gd. Guessing you don't wear shin pads  :lol:"  Your legs looks abit mashed in the bottom pic. Was that from the ride in the pics or just from genral everyday ridin

Steve Shin pads! Steve put the Ard in Newtownards....

Thanks.

I love the rims also. The Echo hubs seem pretty good too. A bit better than a locked out Hope anyway.

I have the echo rim on theback, and I must say it is damn good, with mucho thanks to Jack Barnes for an awesome wheelbuild aswell. I will soon be getting the Echo rim on the front with an American classic disc hub, to accompany the Hope trial disc brake :lol:

Brilliant pictures dude :lol: that first one, shit your a bit close to the sloping part of the rail arn't you!

Steve Shin pads! Steve put the Ard in Newtownards....

LMAO, nice one Luke. Atleast I have started wearing a helmet. :lol:

I have the echo rim on theback, and I must say it is damn good, with mucho thanks to Jack Barnes for an awesome wheelbuild aswell. I will soon be getting the Echo rim on the front with an American classic disc hub, to accompany the Hope trial disc brake :lol:

Brilliant pictures dude :lol: that first one, shit your a bit close to the sloping part of the rail arn't you!

American classic and Echo rim should be a lush setup! :lol:

It was a bit sketchy trying to get onto that rail. I needed to be close to the edge because my left shoulder was touching that sign, so there was no room for error.

wikid, looks gd. Guessing you don't wear shin pads  :lol:"  Your legs looks abit mashed in the bottom pic. Was that from the ride in the pics or just from genral everyday ridin

Like looking at boys legs do we? :lol:

I wear shin pads... and always will!!

couldnt imagine riding without them.. whats wrong with that!!?

i dont reckon im a girl...so what you saying!!?

lmao... all you riders on here that wear shin pads.. ch!p's just called you all girls!!!

Now you done it!!! (Y)

only messing buddy! :) ;)

Edited by Trials tom_s