Www.canberratrials.com

Watson©

Went back on this site since I haven't been on it in pure ages when it became back online ( was down for some reason ) and downloaded every single vid from 'Canberratrials 3' all the way up to the 'Si and I' And I must say these vids are still truely awesome!!!! the editing in near enough every vid is great... 9 times out of 10 the music rocks and the riding is f**king amazing... They all have so much skill especially Alex Markwart... brill rider... and watching through all the vids, seeing them progress is class! So if nobody has ever seen one of these vids before go download them now at canberratrials.com ;)

The site has also been done really well... really simple but effective layout, easy to get around and the pics in the gallery are minted as well. An all in all sweet site and vids :)

Can't wait for the next vid (Y)

Just thought I would share my opinions with all you guys and gals since Alex has done such a great job.

Watson

Hey

That site abso rocks (Y) the layout is so simple and easy to navigate , they really hav thought about the site

There was a vid on the a while back with alex riding in his back yard but it is'nt on there anymore if anyone could host it or find a link i would be truly greatfull ;) :)" :D

How good are/ were that lot amazing vids very inspirational riding

some sick riding as well, Alex Markwart whats happened to him ???

and other were are you all???

actually were are all this lot they still ride???.

André Quaglio

Alex Markwart

Alex Pentony-Vran

Ashley Moffat

Craig Pearce

Harley Wu

Joel McFarlane-Roberts

Michael McCluskey

Nick Baxter

Nick Herrald

Shaun Archer

Seb Lyndon Gee

Simon Kheifets

Will Murray

- Pashley 26Mhz

- Koxx Levelboss 1065

- Echo Team Long

- BT RAVen 4.0

- Planet X Zebdi

- Echo Pure Long

- Echo Team Long

- Koxx Levelboss 1065

- Echo Pure Short

- Raceline Rhino Mod

- Pashley 26Mhz

- Raceline Rhino Stock

- Echo ES3

- Raceline Rhino Mod

- BT RAVen 4.0

- Giant Team Trials

- Raceline Rhino

ecodan.

Edited by mavic

I'll put them on a CD, and swap the CD for your bike though?

Sounds like a plan... lol (Y)

There was a vid on the a while back with alex riding in his back yard but it is'nt on there anymore if anyone could host it or find a link i would be truly greatfull  ;)  :)"  B)

Yeah there was more than one... I think there was about 3 ( two on his Koxx and one on his Echo ) :D

Watson

Good thinking new drinking - I'll go have a gander, have nothing better to do anyways (Y)

Edit: I found the vids.....

Practise Vids - All Alex Markwart on his mod and stock ( Sh*t hot!!! )

Canberra Trials Series ( Canberra Trials 02 is missing though :unsure: )

Watson

Edited by Biker_Watson

all them dudes rock!

i stayed with alex markwart for a bit ealry last year and we rocked canberra down bringing some cracking lines out of that place! we also travelled i think its in 1 of the vids to a competition that was held near melbourne it was wikid!

i aint heard from them guys in ages but im pretty sure they will be busy selling bikes and stuff as alex was importing and selling all the BT stuff when i last heard.

I think im going back there later this year/ early next year gotta catch up with the Top Geez's! god just thinking bout Auz brings back some quality memories!

Waynio..................

i just sometimes wish that we had the quality of weather they have all year round it would sure make riding alot more fun and enjoyable! but its sometimes good in the rain.............