Rest In Pieces Brisa

FAT~DAN

This comment isn't me moaning, but how on earth did you manage to break ur brisa (b26d right?). The biggest move on the video is a 5.5ft drop. I had mine for a year and went mad on it, and I'm not exactly the kindest rider to a bike and mine never broke or creaked etc.

Im confused how you broke it.

Unless it was second hand, and the old owner f**ked it before u had it.

Nicely made though, the vid that is.

Sorry to say but I didn't even watch it through, I thought it was that bad, I agree with the other's on how you actually managed to snap the frame, how !?

Anyway, all I can say is get out there and keep at it, progression is the key.

This comment isn't me moaning, but how on earth did you manage to break ur brisa (b26d right?). The biggest move on the video is a 5.5ft drop. I had mine for a year and went mad on it, and I'm not exactly the kindest rider to a bike and mine never broke or creaked etc.

Im confused how you broke it.

Unless it was second hand, and the old owner f**ked it before u had it.

Nicely made though, the vid that is.

it was second hand :P

Lloyd Watts had it before....dont need to say much more ( london vid 1)

however Dans name (on here) should give you an idea how he contribuits to it :(

might as well download it Daniel

wel i have no idea about how i cracked it either but it was 3-3.5 years old when i cracked it so it went on for a while

was quite raped before i got it and most of the footage was taken a few days after xmas i have now got a bit better (i would say and the people i ride with would too)

the later part of the vid is the newER footage but i know im not good and it doesnt help thatim fat either but ... i like trials and im not going to give up because im shit and fat sooooo,.....

Dan more coments welcome

Nice vid dan, edited well, you can see how your improving :)

everyone that dont like the vid, i dont think you realise ( wel obvs dont as u dont no him) but dans only 14, and weighs more than proberly about 80% of the people on here :D

although we all take the piss outa him, as he does just sit there an awfull lot, he trys, and for his fisique i think does a great job :)

bring another one out in 4-5 months, then everone will see how much u improve.

Davith the Great :D

edit :

gd vid but you need to stop putting things in the same motion change them it gets boring after the first one other then that gd vid keep it up dan

aaron

i think it was kool how he showed the best bits again in slow mo, :) better than showing them 5 times from differnet angles like some people :S

Edited by Mr Dave

QUOTE FAT BOY

"Dan,any comments welcome good/bad do not care"

:ermm:"

You bring it on yourself little boy (N)

Not still bitter about being obese are we? tut tut, kids & their junk food >_<

LEON

Edited by LEON