Right so here cums the next jib jam this sat 26th march. so whos cuming

RIDERS......

Martin loyld

Matt berrige

Me - john shrewsbury

Jonny jones

Chris smith

and many more to follow.

If you want to ride in the day riders are allowed to practise, comp starts at 6.30pm and finish's at 9.30. all trials riders and freeride riders are aload ( no bmx or skates are allowed that nite) sorry.

jon :lol:

Edited by porthcawlstreetrider

Hmmm I could come along to this but I am doing the Hampshire comp the next day so dont know if its a good idea to drive back from Newport late and be knackered out for the comp the next day or not...

I will have a chat to TomC and see what his plans are.

I wouldnt bother entering on my 20" but having a mess round in the day would be fun. I have never really tried to ride park on the 20" and only played round in parks on the 26" a little bit. Infact I have never really been good at/into the whole skate park thing...

I'll be down at 4.30 setting everything up with jason, he mentioned something about making a ramp, maybe outside I'm not sure. I won't be riding, no confidence with my beast in a sk8 park after last time i rode it in there.

See you there.

Was a pretty cool day really! Apart from this afternoon I spotted a rather nasty dent on my boot - properly been smacked... I HATE Newport, and its chavs! I think 2005 will be the last JIBJAM I go to... unless they change venue. Got some awesome footage though!

Jonny.