Bring Back Lee

Flash

Lee Has Bin Banned? I Believe

Here Is A Permission To Bring That Lovable Lad Back, He Is A Laugh and A Big Part Of The Fourm, Take Him Away And You Take Part Of The Fun Away!

Post Up If You Want Him Back!

Name:

Gary Freeman

Yes, because your a big part of the forum. Your last post being the 10th of January.

Lee was banned for a reason. Its only a week, get over it. Admin's are not about to remove it just because some of his friends believe otherwise. If you can honestly say he didn't deserve the ban after reading his For Sale threads, then you need to get a clue :o

Also, unless Lee is a trials bike, or a new kind of tyre, then this is in the wrong section :o

Here Is A Permission To Bring That Lovable Lad Back

It's a petition not a permission you retard.

Like Simon says, he wasn't banned for the fun of it. Even if everybody on the forum signed your "permission" then he still wouldn't be brought back again.

You're telling Simon that he needs to get out more, but you find the idea of selling bald tyres amusing...

Like Simon says, he wasn't banned for the fun of it. Even if everybody on the forum signed your "permission" then he still wouldn't be brought back again.

You're telling Simon that he needs to get out more, but you find the idea of selling bald tyres amusing...

well f**k me again, (i'm going 2 be sore) i'm just a bit wasted atm.

but you find the idea of selling bald tyres amusing...

Well I Don't Find The Need to buy them so yeh i do, looks like a can ave a laugh!

i believe flash goes out riding, he doesnt sit on this forum all day 'like some' (god knows when people actually go out riding)

BRING BACK LEE

i found that amusing last night, he was only having a laugh, people take this forum way to seriously.................................................... :o

reagards ash

well f**k me again, (i'm going 2 be sore) i'm just a bit wasted atm.

Of course you are. The only thing you're wasting is my time.

but you find the idea of selling bald tyres amusing...

No, you found it amusing, I thought it was stupid and so it would appear did everybody else.

Well I Don't Find The Need to buy them so yeh i do, looks like a can ave a laugh!

What are these capital letters doing?

You're mate was obviously a bit of a bell fruit. He can always re-register and not be a twat this time.

i believe flash goes out riding, he doesnt sit on this forum all day 'like some' (god knows when people actually go out riding)

BRING BACK LEE

i found that amusing last night, he was only having a laugh, people take this forum way to seriously.................................................... :o

reagards ash

yer amusing 1st time, 2nd time, lost the urge to laugh 3rd time...erm just being silly..

was rather pointles dont you think...??

BRING BACK LEE

reagards ash

NOW PEOPLE TAKE A PAGE OUT OF THIS GUYS BOOK, :o

But.....i dont see whats funny :o

Care to explain :o

The way i see it is....lee thought it would be funny to post a shitty topic..yer we got that...1st time funny....and as is said before, posted again...pointlesss...3rd time, deserves a ban for just being a pain in the arse...

I find it funny that hes been banned for a week, and jeez its only a week..

Saying were sad because were on here and not riding....then why do you want him to get back on here...surly that makes him "as sad" as we are :S

someone please close this :o

NOW TAKE A PAGE OUT OF THIS GUYS BOOK, :o

I feel I should be serious for one moment. If your friend wants to be allowed back on the forum, then he can send an Email to a moderator. I don't know the full story, but people don't get banned for no reason, they get banned for being stupid.

If you think we take the forum too seriously then that's okay, you're entitled to your opinion. However if the moderators left the forum to do it's own thing for a week, then this place would be chaos.

You mention that some people spend to much time on the forum. There's nothing wrong with spending time using a forum if you use it correctly to chat to friends, have discussions, post photos and videos etc. However, when you have nothing better to do than try and sell bald tyres, that's when you're spending too much time on the forum.

Stephen Morris.