Ebtc

Badboy

On a pheasant farm in Darsham, Suffolk.

It's a nice venue, but it's too far for me to go again this year. If you live East of London, in Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk or Cambridgshire then it's worth going to.

Stephen, come on! Doney has come up for this comp before, im sure you can make it!!

I'll be at the next comp after Darsham, promise!

Even Essex is a bit of a trek for me, so I'll be doing a few Hampshire comps as well. Anyway, I'll send off my essex membership and ACU forms off in a week or so and ride the next 4 or 5 Essex and Hampshire comps.

I'm sure you wont miss me, all my fives (even in blue) make the Essex riders look unprofessional.

Stephen.

Oh....i'm looking forward ter this one :o

It was good in blue last year, so i reckons red should be fun (Y)

It is a mission for me too (not as much as for some other people....) but my mum knows someone who lives in Aldeburgh (just round the corner from Darsham) so we're gonna stay there on saturday :o

roll on the sunshine :lol:

adam

yes oats, gotta get down there on the sat night its well far. bloody southeners! lol. better get the beds out in the fcuk truck! lol. baz, u recon its easy to find?

a12 you say?

Bob, put Darsham into www.streetmap.co.uk an have a look.

If you cant find it, il mail you some easy directions!

Take it easy oats, safe drive n all that! :unsure:

baz man i allways drive safe! would be ace if you could mail me the instructions i got it on streetmap but its like only a map of darsham and the 2 miles surrounding it. just someruff ones from the m1 or sumat. nice one oats, fish and tater!

Is it ok to do Essex rounds if you aren't from essex. At the moment i do hampshire rounds but wuld like to do more comps so is it possible for me to join theessex club and then come and do those rounds aswell?

cheers,

george

Is it ok to do Essex rounds if you aren't from essex. At the moment i do hampshire rounds but wuld like to do more comps so is it possible for me to join theessex club and then come and do those rounds aswell?

cheers,

george

Of course mate , Just get the contact details from Biketrial uk and sign up. (Y)