Nearly Complete

chrisatactiv05

I do like that very nice indeed but i`m not to sure about the big seat but i suppose thats because i am used to seeing mine everyday with a little seat, I didn't think those frames would work with a big seat because of the size of the frame.

Also I not to fond of all those cables at the front seems like you have got more then three. ( I am making it sound like I don't like it now ) Think its a lovely machine mate hope it rides well.

Gaz :S

I have the big seat because i have to ride about 13miles from my house sometimes to my nearst trials spot. Also i find all our riding styles have changed, we ride very bmx/street trials riding, hense the big cables, have to bail sometimes and can't afford to change magura hose's and stuff, and like some one said, if i want gears, you need cables. And it rides fine with a seat, no trouble at all. its more out of the way than my pashley used to be. Well i think it looks good

I'm not sure :)

Would you be able to get the seat closer to the top tube? that might make it look nicer...

maybe it's just because i'm not used to seeing a leeson with a "proper" seat tube, but i think i'll keep my old-style one thanks :D

But anyway, it's the ride that counts, and its a leeson, so i no the ride is good (N)  :P

Thats a bit out of order.

(Question) How would you like it if someone criticized your bike that you just spent a lot of money and time building.

(Answer) You wouldn't!!

So i personally think it looks great and the seat looks well nice. If that was me that posted that i would be well happy and proud till i saw your post.

Nice one Chris :)

Smithy

Thats a bit out of order.

(Question) How would you like it if someone criticized your bike that you just spent a lot of money and time  building.

(Answer) You wouldn't!!

So i personally think it looks great and the seat looks well nice. If that was me that posted that i would be well happy and proud till i saw your post.

Nice one Chris (N)

Smithy

No its not.

It would look nicer with the seat lower, hes not exactly saying, "haha thats shit, you fool" is he.... Just his valid opinion.

Sorry, I'm 'out of order'...

i've jus ordered me a 1030 leeson with a normal seat tube. but im getting it with a shorter tube so more clearance for me balls.

getting it in battleship grey :S

fred, you have made the right choice, its so nice to ride. Come try before you buy, lol

Edited by chrisatactiv05