Lego, Technics, K'nex Etc

JTM

I used to love K'NEX! I got a HUGE box of it for Christmas a few years back, me and my dad sat down for 7 hours building a huge jeep thing, then an hour later my sister sat on it and broke it! :angry: Me and my dad were really annoyed! :angry:

Doesn't(/didn't) Mark (Jang), have 3 tonnes of lego and stuff, I remember talking to him about it on MSN ages ago...

But yeah, I have too much. Boxes everywhere.

Anyway, who else had the Lego technics Mindstorms beast robot thing? That was the coolest thing I had and I appsolutly love it! I don't use it much, I never did, but it was just too cool to fit the motion sensor and set it up in your sister's room so as soon as she walking in it fired a ping pong ball at her! :angry:

i got shit loads of technic lego, its still in all of the original boxes and occasionally ill get one out and build it, did anyone see the white space shuttle, now that was a mint model it did loads of stuff.

i had a couple of sets of mechano but i used to get annoyed with it, it never seemes to work as well as lego for some reason and i never had knex for some reason.

Edited by onzamad

I have a huuge box of lego under my bed, and the fire station, police station and petrol station sat ontop of my wardrobe (would take them apart if I didnt use superglue :angry:" )

I have a big box of K'nex somewhere aswell, im gonna have to try an build up the technics digger tonight though :angry: