Political Correctness.

rich4130

I think the real point has been missed.

It's not what you say but how you say it.

For example a mate was round today, and we were chatting away and ripping the piss and he called me a "stingy jew". It was fine because in this context it was acceptaple. He wasn't trying to offend me. however if I wal down the road and some little shit calls me a "f**king jew" I will get angry.

It's simply a matter of context, same applies for anyone.

I think the real point has been missed.

It's not what you say but how you say it.

For example a mate was round today, and we were chatting away and ripping the piss and he called me a "stingy jew". It was fine because in this context it was acceptaple. He wasn't trying to offend me. however if I wal down the road and some little shit calls me a "f**king jew" I will get angry.

It's simply a matter of context, same applies for anyone.

I see what you mean. and agree.

But most of the things that are "racist" nowadays really is just stupid. like black bags etc.

really, how can that offend black people?

Black bags aren't racist, but that is the extreme development of what started off as a reasonable attempt to prevent open racism.

It's like in poland, pope John Paul II (RIP (Y) ) abolished the old doctrines about jews, so now the polish priests cannot openly act in a racist way. This means they can't pass any racist laws so the jews are better off. (N) Shame it doesn't stop the rest of the racist wanks. >_<

Edited by div