Ben Cox

are you going to:  

86 members have voted

1. 1. are you going to:

• The ride?
    • The party?
    • Both?
    • Neither?

I think we've definately got to have a memorial ride in Abingdon, as that's where DJ lived, and was the area he was most familiar with, and plus, people who knew him and want to ride in memory of him, or people who knew him and just want to come along and watch in memory of him can come along. That's my opinion anyway, Em hun.

Liss xxx

I think we've definately got to have a memorial ride in Abingdon, as that's where DJ lived, and was the area he was most familiar with, and plus, people who knew him and want to ride in memory of him, or people who knew him and just want to come along and watch in memory of him can come along. That's my opinion anyway, Em hun.

Liss xxx

That's the thing, Abingdon is so far away for us southerners, so portsmouth is our Abingdon so to speak (Y)

I would love to come up there for the one em will more then likely organise, but its a good 5 hours away, and i don't even have a car >_<

Getting closer now lads. See you all then :S

I have the exact same problem, but the opposite way around....and the fact that I'm only 14 and can't drive. I hope we can organise an Abingdon one anyway, cos there's no way that I'm seeing this year through without going to a memorial ride for Deej. No way. I'll make a new post about the Abingdon one, so planning can be made.....

Liss xxx

well it doesnt matter where you are in the world, as long as you are remembering DJ. x

Very good point! Those of us that are on the ride, and at the party, will be remembering him here in Portsmouth.

I need to ask what time we should hold the minutes silence as I am not too sure what time it all happened. :S

I think it has been suggested that ten past three is an appropriate time.....

Jon.

Hi all....

Looks like this is going to be one of the biggest rides ever!

I was assured that there will be a Dj on the night now, and I watched him play last night... He's pretty good. :(

So, looks as though both the ride and the party are a success..

Jon.

Its gonna be one huge ride for DJ. He would be pleased with it.

Sorry but I can't make it for the party, thing is its a 4 hour train journey for me, and theres nowhere I could stay so I'll have to miss it. I guess its the ride that counts though.