Milton Keynes Ride

modrider666

Yeah i know same with me i just get on the stagecoach bus, and it takes me there. I know its not brilliant but it could be good if we got alot of riders down there :P . Also i know quite alot of the riders down there so that would be good.

Come on people, please reply :P

Bedford Riders should be there, Im pretty sure I can vouch for ME, Lew [Lewis morey], and Dude24 [Joel Bennett]

Dunno about a couple of others though, may be working!.

Hoepfully a few of us any who!

Will

Hey everyone, we can just meet at the bus/train station if thats ok with everyone. The ride is next sunday :P . Not sure what time to meet :D . Can some people tell me a good time to meet and whats ok with them.

Cheers, peter  :P

just spoken to people 1030? trian station

Yeah that will be fine, 10:30 it is at the train/bus station next sunday. If anyone needs to change the time maybe a bit later that should be fine. Can everyone say if that time is ok. Thanks

Peter :D

The date is april 30th,on a sunday

Edited by modrider666

I would be up for a ride in MK one weekend, not sure when though. When i have passed through MK i have always thought it looks good for riding, nice a modern.

I will let you guys know when i can come down. :)

hey guys... unfortunately im going to be away for the whole weekend! >_< (N) shit, oh well i guess we can have another ride down MK/bletchley sometime soon after. getting a train from MK to bletchley for £1 is good, and there's more to ride in bletchley than MK, MK does get boring.

steve

EDIT: although i can't come i'll get hold of all the locals to get their arses out for you guys.... (Y) :turned:

Edited by StinkEE

Hi everyone, Just reminding the ride is this sunday if anybody else is coming. We are meeting at 10.30 at the big train/bus station. So come on people it will be alrite :S

I might actually be able to come

Hospital just rang and said its not even broken (Y) So cast off tonight (Y)