Chain

bristol_base

hi guys

ive always used sram pc 48 chains as there so much better than shimano, however are there better chains for the same price.

i know loads of riders use kmc cool 'are these any better than sram' if so what size will i need for a 7 speed cassette

cheers

KMC K810 Kool Chain, 3/32"

Theyre designed to be used on 8speed setups so it'll be fine for 7speed aswell (Y)

Tartybikes sell them btw

Everyone will tell you to get one of them, mines holding out fine.

:-

Whats your weight got anything to do with the price of bread anyway?

:blink:

Because the heavier somebody is, usually the stronger they are....

Soooo, 13st Ross, would be able to put a hell of a lot more force through his chain, than say me, who is 9st or whatever, work it out.

I got me a KHE Collapse proper bo and all that crap that people say. It's a chain, it works and i got one. So everyone get one.... Now (Stronger than a kmc)

Now for the advertising: http://tartybikes.co.uk/products.php?product=chains

its the top one there if you cant read, get it in all black or silver and black super sexxxay

Soooo, 13st Ross, would be able to put a hell of a lot more force through his chain, than say me, who is 9st or whatever, work it out.

but you might have stronger legs.. or be able to come off of a line quicker than a 13st lad.. thus putting more stress on a chain

but you might have stronger legs.. or be able to come off of a line quicker than a 13st lad.. thus putting more stress on a chain

'generally' no though because even if someone is 13 stone and less muscular than someone else who weighs less the 13 stone person will still be putting more weight(force) onto the chain than the muscular skinny bloke.

Edited by JonPace

KMC K810 Kool Chain, 3/32"

Theyre designed to be used on 8speed setups so it'll be fine for 7speed aswell :blink:

Tartybikes sell them btw

What he said, i have a KMC kool 8 speed chain from tartybikes and i definately trust it when im going for gaps and drops etc, pretty cheap too :)

Yeah thats what i was thinking, having a stronger bb if your heavier, yes, chain, nah. It dosn't matter what weight you are.