Help Meeeeeeeeeee...

joe b

Right ive got my new camera, and filmed a load of new shizzle. Stuck it on computer through the firewire and everything, but the files an astonishing 2.1GB each for 10 minutes!! But apparently this is normal, so fair doos... But what im really wanting to know is that what the f**k is up with adobe premiere 6.0?! When i open the file in adobe (the 2.1GB, 10 mins one) it only comes up as 2 mins 50 seconds, same with each of them! And they all dont play properly, ie plays the start position of the video for the whole 2:50 but with normal sound. (Y)

Now ive looked on the help/troubleshooting page on the adobe site. This is what it said:...

RIGHT! For f**ks sakes ive captured smaller bits so the file size isnt over 2 gb, its about 1gb instead and whenever i open it up now it says its 33 seconds!!! WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF! Now the clips are f**kin buzzin when there played in Windows Media Player, so it must be something to do with the f**kin dogshit Adobe Premiere!! (Y) What do you guys think, i need help!!

Cheers,

Joe.

Premiere 6.0 really does suck dude (dude = camel cock dont you know! (Y) ). So, I dont know where you got your version of 6.0 from, but try getting 6.5, which is wat I use. You will have no problems. If you do, then I think it may be something to do with your computer or something, having said that, I doubt you will have any problems.

I used massive files sizes in TM1 with an external 250gb FAT32 hard drive and it worked perfectly.

So yea, software upgrade ideally.

Jonny.

Dude, i was hoping you'd reply :( caus i know you use adobe 6.5!

Do you think you could send it me over msn or something like that?

Cheers,

Joe.

Im not sure what difference it would make, but are you using the right video format (i.e PAL as we live in the uk rather than NTFS whish is the us version).

I'm not so sure about 6, but 6.5, 7 and 1.5 can use both NTSC and PAL through the same thing, its just for TV playback that it makes a difference really.

Edit: Misread :"> Yeah, maybe change the settings to PAL at the start menu if you haven't done already?

Edited by Dave Gill