Friday The 13th

JT!

Because i knew it was firday 13th i expected something to go wrong, im forgetful and supersticious without it being friday the 13th aswell! All day i was trying to avoid things that could go wrong, and appart from doing my science c/w wrong and having to redo the results for monday everything went fine! (Y) luckily! i hate being supsersticious, if i ever see a magpie i have to salute it :"> And I can't walk under ladders either. :">

Kerrie. x

My friend got a puncture in his rear tyre on his bmx just before a 2 mile cycle home from school,

We had a LAN party at his house and his internet just would not bloody work,

I got loads of spyware for forgetting to turn on windows firewall when i reinstalled Winblows,

I also woke up because i horrendously pulled a muscle in my sleep, it's retardedly painful and it hurts to stand on that leg, and that's about it.

My luck was pretty bad (Y)

1 Head on collision with a mate at a nearby skatepark, both going pretty fast, both on Bmx's

1 Bail into the back railings of a 6ft Quater, (270 tire-taps, backwheel clipped the copin as i started to spin, went flying backwards,)

Smashed just above my knee, now painfull to walk.

But on the other hand, I sold a few parts from my Python so it's all good.

Tom