Booooooooooooooommmmmmmm

Zordon

that video was actually really watchable, had a good cross section of riding skills there too and had legendary tunes (Y)

the last bit was actually umm.. f**kin random, did some electrics explode inside or something? i thought there would have been a crash when the guy does the long ass manual along the really high wall but unfortunately not :-p

top stuff

The white 26 frame (in explosion scene) was Dangerous Mike Trial. Dangerous Mike generally produces stuff for freeride, DH etc but for some time produced also that frame. WB~1060mm BB~+20mm. There are only few in Poland cause production was stopped (frames was very easy to snap).

Nice to see another video from a different country, you guys seem to have a good group of riders over there. Good video, the riding was impressive, that manual along the high wall would have been scary and some impressive gaps. The choice of music spoiled it though (Y)

What was that music about please don't use anything else like that again music like that dos not go :- , its as bad as people using 50 cent ( have seen a few videos that my mate has made with this crap music in ) and other pop song which makes videos look crap :P anyway enough talking about the music.

The video was good part from you no what some big moves there, the manual was very good liked that bit allot :D . Nice to see some sparks at the end of the video bet you just walked away i would of :P" :P

Would not mind seeing another video from you lot.

Gaz ^_^

the manual was very good liked that bit allot :P . Nice to see some sparks at the end of the video bet you just walked away i would of :D"  ^_^

:P" :)" :P

Would not mind seeing another video from you lot.

:- :)

Good Job! I enjoyed it, all but the music. But it's your choice when it comes down to it, so play something you like!