Another Anoying Brake Pad Post!

RyanRs

I have been using CRM plazzies for quite a while now and quite like them, but the time has come to get some new ones!

i have been thinking either to get some Zoo! pads or another set of CRMs , but then i see the Plazzie Spanish Flys......?

What is the Spanish fly compared to the CRM? (ie, is it the harder / softer compound version, etc. and does it work better then the CRM?)

the pad is to be used on a medium grind.

i ask this here as no one has coverd the Spanish fly in the pad reviews section.

What u all think i shuld get .... CRMs, Spanish Fly, or ZOO! pads (please dont reccomend any other than these as im not interested in any thing else!) -oh, and im not bothered about modulation, i just want it to lock like a stick through the spokes!

Ry

:mellow:

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe the Spanish Fly is made for a smooth rim, and the CRM's are made for a grind? :mellow: Might be wrong there. Either way, I've heard a LOT more positive things about CRM's, and I love mine :S If you like 'em, why change?

Mark

well, the CRMs arnt the best in the wet, and me ole mate trav has zoo! pads on a grind, his is noticably better in the wet but about the same as the CRM in the dry.... also im getin a pitball soon, so i was thinking of the color coding! the Fly's look ace, but if they dont work as good then obvously they wont do.

other than that, just fancied a change!

I've always found my brake to be fine as long as I scrub it a bit before proper usage dans le wet.

Koxx Bloxx greens are pretty handy, really. They'd also go with the colour-coding OK-ish, if you're particularly arsed :mellow:

Zoo pads will wear down to fast

Spanish fly pads are crap, simple as.

Plazmatics are amazing, don't know how you can't like them.

I'de recomend koxx bloxx (brown) they're just amazing, everyone knows they work and they do.

Allthough if you don't want to concider anything else I would keep the plazmatics.

Like everyone says why change if you like them?

Ive run plazzies on a grind before and worked well. Then I went to Koxx browns, whic i prefer as they qont squeek and I think have better modulation but not quite as much bite.

Id say stay with plaz or get some Koxx browns, unless the colours of Koxx pads like green etc dont actually change the wear rate etc then get Koxx greens