Gay Levelboss's

pogonation

Hi everyone. Yesterday I was having a look over my bike and i found that there was a small crack coming out of a hole drilled into my koxx levelboss (03/04 version). Now I am beginning to get a bit suspicious of these frames after every person in skipton, where I live, who owns the same bike has also cracked theirs in exactly the same place. Thats 3 people out of 3 who own the same bike. Has this ever happened to any of you?? >_<

yer mine went this weekend to be fair to it though it had been battered to shit. the chainstay was a complete mash. think they relised it was a problem as the newer ones dont have them there.

least gives me a bit of encouragement to waste a bit of cash on a new echo team.

my 03/04 cracked and my 05 lvlboss(no hole is on inside of fame opposite tyre now)has cracked on the chainstay on the solid part because they have machined out little sections on it so it has done exatly what the echos first did dont bother with koxx 20" range there utter shit for frames if u want a frame that will actually last get a monty

Edited by toby

my 03/04 cracked and my 05 lvlboss(no hole is on inside of fame opposite tyre now)has cracked on the chainstay on the solid part because they have machined out little sections on it so it has done exatly what the echos first did dont bother with koxx 20" range there utter shit for frames if u want a frame that will actually last get a monty

You have broken your bike again? (Y)

How could this happen, that bike felt so nice!!! I swear you had the best built bike ever and now this >_< :( (Y)

How completely gay!! What you gonna do then, get a monty?

Steve

You have broken your bike again?  (Y)

How could this happen, that bike felt so nice!!! I swear you had the best built bike ever and now this  >_<  :(  (Y)

How completely gay!! What you gonna do then, get a monty?

Steve

no i seriously want a monty but cant afford gonna have to get mine welded

Cracked 05 Level Boss?

Why don’t we know about it?

The KOXX Level Boss continues to be one of, if not the most durable Trials frames available.

In my experience frame owners that experience problems are very quick in contacting the importer concerned in an effort to find a “solution” to their problem.

No Level Boss owners have contacted us – 20 or 26” during 2005 complaining of fractures.

Perhaps 'cos they don't think there's any point? I mean there technically would be in some ways 'cos if you knew there was a problem with the frame you could address it, but the warranty's a bit of a joke so maybe people just can't be arsed?

Cracked 05 Level Boss?

Why don’t we know about it?

The KOXX Level Boss continues to be one of, if not the most durable Trials frames available.

In my experience frame owners that experience problems are very quick in contacting the importer concerned in an effort to find a “solution” to their problem.

No Level Boss owners have contacted us  – 20 or 26” during  2005 complaining of fractures.

well with a 3 month warrenty nothing much you can really do ive tried to find a "solution" with my last frame but you wouldnt do anything i ended up buying a new frame 05 lvlboss which was a waste of money

Edited by toby

well with a 3 month warrenty nothing much you can really do ive tried to find a "solution" with my last frame but you wouldnt do anything i ended up buying a new frame 05 lvlboss which was a waste of money

I'm not being funny or having a dig, but if the warranty is so poor why did you buy another? its not like theres no alternatives. I used to have a 1040 levelboss and wouldn't buy another! Even though as you said it was a waste of money, your still funding them so no need to give you a replacement if your just going to buy a new frame off them.

I'm not being funny or having a dig, but if the warranty is so poor why did you buy another? its not like theres no alternatives. I used to have a 1040 levelboss and wouldn't buy another! Even though as you said it was a waste of money, your still funding them so no need to give you a replacement if your just going to buy a new frame off them.

well i though i would give them another go thinking the 05 frame would be improved and maybe i was just unlucky for my frame to crack, but obviously not and i wont be buying another one

Toby, if I understand you correctly, you are saying that so far you have had the misfortune to break two Level Boss’. That is strange as the Level Boss frame is ultra reliable. Why have I not heard from you ?

Mail me at Koxx U.K. - I have had no discussions with Level Boss owners or retailers on behalf of customers regarding fractures during 2005.

If your frame has failed due to a manufacturing fault and not as a result of impact damage or similar I will be happy to consider replacing your frame. Warranty claims are so few that we can, within reason, look at each case in its own light.

Fred Savage.

Toby, if I understand you correctly, you are saying that so far you have had the misfortune to break two Level Boss’.  That is strange as the Level Boss frame is ultra reliable. Why have I not heard from you ?

Mail me at Koxx U.K. - I have had no discussions with Level Boss owners or retailers on behalf of customers regarding fractures during 2005.

If your frame has failed due to a manufacturing fault and not as a result of impact damage or similar I will be happy to consider replacing your frame. Warranty claims are so few that we can, within reason, look at each case in its own light.

Fred Savage.

ok i will do that tonight then

toby

Edited by toby