Adobe Premiere 6.0

Krisboats

i just got adobe premiere 6.0 and i've got some of my new video sorted after a while of trying to figure things out with it.

i tried exporting the video and when i came to play it there's white lines around everything that moves in the clips, i've fiddled with the export settings and i've tried every type of exportable file but they all seem to produce the white lines. the video sizes don't seem to be very big either, my 1 minute video is about 60mb at the highest setting. i thought premiere was supposed to make stupidly big file sizes? (Y)

what can i do to get rid of the stupid things?

cheers

kris

You've got it. Premiere is pretty poop itself at making mpeg's or anything, and not everybody likes wmv.

So yea - Click Here and get the version at the top - Version 2.524.

Add me to msn: msn@trialmedia.co.uk and I will send you an important settings template. This should solve your problems.

Jonny.

to make an uncomressed video i need to??

i've tried an uncompressed wmv but premiere sstops responding within the last 10 frames of the timeline.

i already have a copy of the tmpgenc that andy from nbr gave me a while back

You need to select "WIndows AVI" on the main settings screen, then "None" on the video tab if you with me. Its the screen you get when you go to File>Export>Move> then click settings.

You can thave an uncompressed wmv as far as im aware as wmv is the compression.

to make an uncomressed video i need to??

i've tried an uncompressed wmv but premiere sstops responding within the last 10 frames of the timeline.

i already have a copy of the tmpgenc that andy from nbr gave me a while back

Get the most up to date tmpeg as its free anyway!

You need to select "WIndows AVI" on the main settings screen, then "None" on the video tab if you with me.  Its the screen you get when you go to File>Export>Move> then click settings.

You can thave an uncompressed wmv as far as im aware as wmv is the compression.

No you dont. You need Microsoft DV AVI. Add me to msn?

Jonny.

When I select Microsoft DV AVI I get no other options.  Works fine for me anyway.

Well, you dont need any other options mate, its prob why your videos are kinda low quality... as far as I can remember.

Microsoft DV AVI gives you 720 x 576 frame size, which is DV standard. Then you just need a 44100hz sound bitrate - you'll see it on the audio tab, then you're done.

But if your method works then cool beans (Y)

Jonny.

Well, you dont need any other options mate, its prob why your videos are kinda low quality... as far as I can remember.

Microsoft DV AVI gives you 720 x 576 frame size, which is DV standard.  Then you just need a 44100hz sound bitrate - you'll see it on the audio tab, then you're done.

But if your method works then cool beans (Y)

Jonny.

They arny filmed on a Mini DV, my mates Sony Cyber Thing that does it at 640X480, although Mini DV in september. Thats why its low quality.