Try-alls Shoes

aaroncosbey

Im still in my hebo shoes!

There on there 3rd year of comps and the soles are nearly out!

Not too bad for comps but i say if riding them all the time they wouldn't last any time atal,

I would advise something like a globe or vans shoes for riding in all the time and the trials shoes on for special events

• 2 weeks later...
I'm thinking of buying the monty shoes. It seems like the try-all shoes are crap, and get worn out quickly. Dont't know about the ribos, they are too expensive.

Anyway, does anyone here have the monty shoes, apart from "monkeyseemonkeydo"?

Do they worn out fast, good grip etc??

:) Monty shoes are really rugged...my pair is over 2 years old, intensive use, and still lasting...very comfy too... :(

Until I tried them, I thought wearing special trials shoes was just hype...

i ride in salomon XA pro'sthey've got a mesh upper which is really cool and they dry really qucik, they're really comfy, get good feel through the sole and they've lasted a year of everything from freeride, trials and MX to kayaking,climbing and walking. i have worn these shoes for probably 300 of the last 365 days and they are just starting to wear out.

RRP - £74.99

buy them in a sale and you'll probably get them for £45 or if yoyur a lucky f**k like me you'll get them for £12.50!!!