A Funny Bail

Krisboats

i don't ever remember mentioning it was big, or even huge!  :huh:

i just said it was funny. things don't have to be big

i do. right where the file name is "me BIG bail" capitals for exageration. pretty funny though. i never get any good bails on camera, always happen off film. sucks!

Look at the filename.  :'(

That was intended for me to know which video quality was better, i had one at 0.5mb and this one at like 2mb. so this was the word big referred to the filesize for this version of the bail. :blink:

understand? :o

That was intended for me to know which video quality was better, i had one at 0.5mb and this one at like 2mb. so this was the word big referred to the filesize for this version of the bail.  :-

understand?  ;)

I see, not mocking the halarity of the bail, just letting you know why people are saying that it wasn't a big bail.

(Y)

That was very poor sorry, i only wish i had got a mate's bail today..

... he did a 9ft rolling gap to a tractor tyre, his front wheel went it the hole and he flew, literally and very fast, over the bars. That would have been £250's worth, but your effort seemed kinda poor to me, almost like it was staged :'( :lol: :(

It would have been funny if

Your chain had snapped, and the split second it did, a dog ran out underneath you, jumped between the gap in the top tube, down tube, seat tube. Then as you were falling, elvis also fell out of the sky, you sang a little duet together with him, then hit the pipes :-

I would lolarrpy then