Back Qown Quarry

Waynio

Hi everyone,

just going to upload an entry form for sunday if people want to enter i think if you want to enter if you just send a form off and entry fee.

There will be a new rule (or possibly) where new members can have a "TRY OUT" stage where they dont register to tyke trial, they can go to one or two FOC (without paying the Tyke trial fee £10.00) BUT people would have to be ACU affiliated. IF people and interest in this is greatly received THEN we can consider better options on club membership and stuff.

Obviosly there is people who are doing there GCSE exams and maybe revising. if this is the case if people cant turn up thats not a problem.

the entry form is in PDF file and downloadable (it will be uploaded soon)

Regards Waynio.....................

There is 30 odd entries so far having spoken to barbara.

im sure more will come through, in the next few days.

its just to hopefully promote getting people into "Competition" trials instead of always just going street riding, the sport isnt big enough in this country to not have competitions. look at how the competition scene is received in places like america and france n spain. if we could get to that state it would be great its never going to be that big but i rekon that the majority of trials riders in the world i would say england has some of the most talented trials riders around.......

Waynio......................

i need to upload a PDF file can anyone upload it for me if i send it to them? iv tried doing it and it just wont let me for love no money?

cheers people.

Adam read "Tartridge" is going to upload the file for me being a star he is.

Cheers adam. thanks for your help mate.

Speak to you all soon gotta fly will check back tonight. if anyone has any probs as iv said add me to msn or e-mail PM me.

waynio1@hotmail.com

Waynio.

yeh should work out well, i ride a lot of comps on my motor bike and there is always 80+ to 200 riders there, and you dont really need a club membership or an acu (well i havnt got one) just turn up on the day and fill form in and ride.

hope it goes well for you wayne <_< :)

i also find that comps are usually a good atmosphere except when you get to expert-elite people seem to be really competative, last trial none that was in expert would talk to me but plenty of people in lower classes were good to talk too <_<

thats odd, people that are in a competition, being competetive. how strange! i talk to any one it doesent matter what route they are riding. yer we are there for a good time, but we gotta be cometetive, or it wouldent be a competition. it would be just a big sort of practice day or somthing.

a few more entries have come in, so its all good.

ye i agree with onzabob (Rob) it is a competition but i dont see where people are getting the Expert/Elite are being extra competative. when i go into sections i just go to ride at stuff and have a go, its all about trying not to put your feet down or fall off. if you want to see competative i think you should all start watching boxing then you'll find out that trials is way too laid back. thats the problem with this country at the mo, the overseas countries accept trials sooooooooooo much better and thats why the competitions are so much more meaningful.

its like rob says if you speak to someone that someone is going to speak back to you (in a friendly way if you have spoken to them in a friendly way)

We all need to get on with it and have a good time. dont worry about dabbing or getting good/bad scores personally my advice is "Enjoy yourself" i was setting out at back qown today and we met 2 yong lads who wanted to start entering they had a word with babara and want to sign up to riding. they would have ridden tomorrow if they could, i just wish everyone on here was as interested as those young lads. (most people are dont get me wrong) but the people with the "atmosphere is bad" kinda attitude, your going to a comp feeling that then your never going to be happy.

i remember at addingham moorside a young lad was on his 2/3 section and was in tears as he wasnt finding it that easy, there was a couple of local lads in the same class, i took the young lad round with me who was upset and we caught these 2 local lads up, we all got chatting and then when the young lad noticed that it wasnt JUST him that wasnt doing extremly good he got his head up and wanted to beat the 2 local lads. i dont know if he did or not. but he wasnt enoying it one minute then 10/15 later he was right as rain, he just needed cheering up and walking round with for a bit. he was sound as a pound too! he was a young lad with a jordie accent. his dad observed secion 10!

so now people cant say that the expert and elite is competative. people just go and want to have fun,try things and improve.

Waynio........................

people may think differently but i wanna know why people think/know why its different. they may think it but they dont know that it is.

i do it to enjoy myself, and lately i have noticed that the more i enjoy myself and have a laugh the less i care where i come. at the end of the day you are only doing it to enjoy yourself.

joE! :o

p.s, nice essay wayne!!!

I'll be there as always. Atmosphere always seems good to me. I really enjoy competing and setting myself challenges, its all part of the sport. If you dont enjoy competitions then dont go and dont make them out to be s***.

More and more people need to get involved at every level. You can have just as much fun in sections and you can out on a street ride. Just use your imagination. I will be tomorrow. Trying new things. Try going through a seciton all on the backwheel or summat like that. Make it more fun.............

See you all tomorrow.

Chris Walker