Anodised Echo Control 05 Or Black Toxsin

Mr Motivator

31 members have voted

1. 1.

• 1085 U6 Echo Control 05, (£375) then get it anodised black
    • 1085 7075 Black powdercoated Toxsin (£280)

you've got 5 topics on the first page in trials chat , jeez us!

i'd have to say the echo as its probably been around a bit longer than the toxsin , although the toxsin frames do look promising , i suppose its a matter of getting out there and riding a toxsin and a control and making up your own mind

Rode my mates toxin its sexual, and looks really nice. If you do get one I would stick a booster on.

that toxsin would be mine, i would go for toxsin, cheaper, and is fairly strong, mine is fairing well, and only a small dent due to big fall, cant really complain. its an awesome frame this is strong and reliable and fantastic to ride.

cheers

ben

Rode my mates toxin its sexual, and looks really nice. If you do get one I would stick a booster on.

Sorry to be off topic here, but can you PLEASE change your avitar! It's so annoying when you have the same avatar as someone else! <_<

Anyway, Sam@SouthTrials I would go with the Echo Control because it looks sexual :P :)

geta toxsin i have rode three of these there so nice its mad! really light, really strong and are just 10% yummy!

great for tapping and other moves but nice on natural aswell

i think www.merseytrial.co.uk are the uk importers and sellers <_<

Id go for toxsin purely due to the prices.. im a bit of a cheap arse when it comes to frames. But to be fair you'll have to have a go on them before you buy, plenty of different setups, see which feels best.