Newest Swanseatrials Vid

Pauly

Hey people aint had a vid out for a while so hope u like this one we've had alot of problems with our site so still tryin to get that sorted,when its done all the vids will b upload 2 the site,but thanks to Trials-Shack you get to see this vid r.i.p. T-S...if anybody wants to put this vid in the sites and vids go ahead please comment please hope you enjoy   .............matt.

SwanseaTrials vid

Edited by Zoo_Rider

Not a bad video, but it was really repetitive. You could include more lines in the video instead of up a wall then stop etc. The riding was good though dont get me wrong, but if you added a little variation into the video it would make it so much better :)

Right... this will probaly sound really harsh what I'm going to say but anyhoo, I thought the video was total ballocks... 9 mins of people doing sidehops, backwheels and gaps is dead boring! And whats with the whole sticking the fingers up at the camera, that's something little immature brats would do :o :o Also the dude on the Ashton with the two Hot-S's, don't take offence to this but I hate the way you sidehop, it looks weird!!! :P

Don't get me wrong you all can ride but I just found that vid really dull and repetitive, next time you make a vid either make it alot shorter or put some variety of moves, lines etc in the vid :(

Watson

Not wanting to sound old fashioned but if that is "new generation" trials count me out. Not only the "emo/rap" vibe don't float my boat but the swearing is inappropriate and gives trials a bad name. We all love to say i don't ride to get anything just for fun. But all un sponsorerd riders want to get sponsored and all sponsored riders would quit if they could afford it. You wont go anywhere if you angry or attention seeking.

Truth is yes well done on the sidehops (i've seen bigger :) not much though ) But monotony is overrated.

Mix it up and be alot more socially aware next video dont give this forum a bad name for your own amusement.

Trev