*sigh New X-lite (and Blue Profile)

PaRtZ

what time is it? 9:30.... ive been working 9 hours putting together my new monty xlite (second hand from caleb, nice one d00d) why has it taken me so long?

Well first of all I had to build this sexy beast

gallery_6800_896_28959.jpg

Hehe anyway i put this in the frame and "oh sh*t its off centre" yeah it was rubbing against the pads so i had to re-true it more the the left and yay it was true and in centre.

so i put all of it together. then noticed i didn't have enough headset stackers.....balls...."ah well ill just tighten it for now".... put the tyres on and pumped them up, got outside for the test ride front tyre was flat..... "hmmm could swear i pumped it up before" so now ive got a puncture in the front, and now top cap on my stem.

Whatever keep riding, start getting on the back wheel and "clank clank clank" CHAINS GONE LOOSE!! grrrr i have no tensioners for 10mm axle

So the point of this topic is to show you my new ride, my new wheel and for me to vent my tired frustration.

gallery_6800_896_33681.jpg

gallery_6800_896_87074.jpg

Sorry ill post better picture tomorrow

Edited by PaRtZ

There's a thread for bike pics.. Please use it, that's what it's there for, it doesn't matter how proud you are of your new bike - I am sure everyone likes it when they get new stuff for their bikes.

That was once my monty xlite :x

There's a thread for bike pics.. Please use it, that's what it's there for, it doesn't matter how proud you are of your new bike - I am sure everyone likes it when they get new stuff for their bikes.

That was once my monty xlite :x

OK i understand, its just some people were asking for pictures of the wheel built up so i thought id kill two birds half a hand full of rocks by making one post here. You can move it if you want moderaters