J.b Zark + Starck...

Endohopper

Whilst browsing O.T.N , I came across this , and thought it post - worthy . Not seen it before , looks terribly low and long . Original post :

http://www.observedtrials.net/vb/showthread.php?t=13450

gallery_3439_596_15658.jpg

The other is a Starck , Russian I believe , one of Holland's few trials riders uses one of these . At first , I suspected it to be a resprayed Yaabaa or similar , I'm sure one of you guys / girls might be able to identify if it is an existing frame that's simply been resprayed .

gallery_3439_596_91762.jpg
Edited by Endohopper

Those JB Zark frames have been around a while. Well, they were introduced maybe a year ago, but I don't think they were too popular. You can get them HERE if anyone's really interested. As far as I can remember, they weren't anything special - just a long-ish, natural-orientated frame with a fairly low bb. That one looks a bit different though (EDIT: OK I just looked it up - it's the "new" JB Zark - Reminds me of an Echo Control).

As for the other one, can't help you. Zebdi dropouts, Levelboss top tube, Echo-ish chainstay yoke. Another random far-east frame, at a guess :-

I first saw the JB zark frame in the biketrial magazine, and it looked sweet, but the new one looks even better i think. Similar to a woodman, but much better looking at it which is good because woodmans arent very good frames. However, the 'stark' frame looks sick :-

yeh i saw that some time ago on the coust site but the old jb was actually real nice when aust had his i realy liked it and i think there cheap at summit like the £260 mark and as far as im aware aust didnt crack his :-

Pauly

ive just checked out the stark website it seems they have 2 mods and a stock in there itinerary (aswell as other non trials bikes:

Trial str

big36.jpg

Trial Mod

big38.jpg

Trial Team

big37.jpg

Very koxx like to me :- i like the mod forks :)

Ben

Edited by Man On A Mission

Whatever (N)

The new JB is still as lush as the other one i see, still very simple, a little boring but hey, it looks good.

As for the 'STARK', :P it looks like a mod frame constantly until you look at the drop outs. BB rise maybe