Oh Wize People Ot Tf Help

fadomlarge

Profile, the most used, the most trusted cassette hub. If may skip when just riding along but when you need it to engage it will everytime! They are very simple to take apart and re assemble. They run dry so you don't have to worry about re greasing every couple of months. It will be worth spending the extra money on a profile. I have heard a couple of good things about the Odyssey hub but nothing on the scale of the profile. Profiles ca be brought through wiggle.co.uk . Hope this helps,

Fred

wowwwwww thanks people

that is grate

i will get that 4 £106 that is ober good what do u think bout a eno maby

fadom

go for a profile :) at the price of £106 you cant go wrong. theyre soo stiff and reliable..unlike a eno(bedding them in- skip alot, can come loose)

the profile has an uber strong axle so itll fell solid on backwheel rather than all flexy like echo/onza/monty/viz/koxx hubs.

also i profile wont try and eat your jeans

The bmx mini race (160 quid) hub is the one most people use. The cheaper one doesnt have a quoted weight, so its probably quite a bit heavier. Its pretty likely you're gonna need new spokes, possibly a new rim, but if its megamo standard then it should be a 36 hole rim anyway.

profiles i foud them for £106 on link to hompage just go down to the big profile advertisement box :blink: .

Ben

NO they are sh!t i ordered some nipples from them and a few days later i had an email saying they would be here in about 3 days

ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS AND NOTHINGS TURNED UP

Get profiles from tartybikes or wiggle. I preferred tarty because they do more colours :'(

106 :blink:  :'(

atleast mine is red

thinking about it you sure you dont need the Profile BMX Mini Race Cassette Hub at 160.  hey i may be wrong all these hubs confuse shit out of me.

ah. but red hubs fade :o lol.

Its the same spec and quality except this un has a lot stronger axle, Ti driver...jus a little heavier...but i say ''meh'' to the weight of an awesome hub

NO they are sh!t i ordered some nipples from them and a few days later i had an email saying they would be here in about 3 days

ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS AND NOTHINGS TURNED UP

Get profiles from tartybikes or wiggle. I preferred tarty because they do more colours :'(

Weird I've never had a problem with Winstanley's they've always arrived on time etc and I've used them 10 or so times, bad luck mate :blink:

Joe

Definately go for the profile, £106 is cheap and it will save you money in the long run as freewheels dont usually last as long, unless your uber smooth.

fadom+freewheel=obliterated

we were wondering what was actually wrong with odyssey cassette hubs? is it because they only come in 14mm and people dont wanna faff with their dropouts?

or are the freehub mechanisms wank?

im hoping they are good, cos a 14mm axle wouldnt go a miss on his bike :- sorry love you fadom

also what are the odyssey 13t freewheels like on a mod? just was wondering if they would withstand much abuse-im doubting it as they have to squeeze so much into a little space but its worth asking

fadom+freewheel=obliterated

we were wondering what was actually wrong with odyssey cassette hubs? is it because they only come in 14mm and people dont wanna faff with their dropouts?

or are the freehub mechanisms wank?

im hoping they are good, cos a 14mm axle wouldnt go a miss on his bike :P sorry love you fadom

also what are the odyssey 13t freewheels like on a mod? just was wondering if they would withstand much abuse-im doubting it as they have to squeeze so much into a little space but its worth asking

Its the paws and springs arent very strong. I know a few bmxers who broke them :- :) which you dont want (less leverage and theyre still breaking....think about it on a trials bike ;) (Y) :( )