Shit Day

mat hudson

Saying that i've recently been listening to Hybid theory lately, only just realized lol  :)"

Yeah but hybrid theory was semi ok. It's bearable to listen to. Whereas the shitty new stuff would only be taken if I was offered alot of money or if I was going to die a painful genital piercing death.

Yeah but hybrid theory was semi ok. It's bearable to listen to. Whereas the shitty new stuff would only be taken if I was offered alot of money or if I was going to die a painful genital piercing death.

True but doesn't explain how it got onto my playlist. (note to self must delete before i get into it)

I think linkin park is just a phase like blink 182, once you get into this phase you move on into the more decent types of music, which thinking about i'm glad i got into linkin park otherwise who knows.

True but doesn't explain how it got onto my playlist. (note to self must delete before i get into it)

I think linkin park is just a phase like blink 182, once you get into this phase you move on into the more decent types of music, which thinking about i'm glad i got into linkin park otherwise who knows.

I got into Slayer then Linkin Park, then left Linkin Park behind. Whoopsy I went the wrong way around :)

I get that every morning,he rings me as soon as he finished his paperround,little gay.

As soon as hes finished his paper round?

Ever considered he may not sway the way you think he does? :)"

To be fair, my day was f**king awesome, so i won't tell you it and ruin it for the rest of you. :D

HAHA

Right to be completly honest... There was no f**king needf for that post and your being a really inconsiderate asshole.. You don't pick on anyone else in the f**king thread, but me... What is the point you pathetic individual.... Get a real life and stop making other peoples shit, before you really upset someone....

Kerrie. xxx

Right to be completly honest... There was no f**king needf for that post and your being a really inconsiderate asshole.. You don't pick on anyone else in the f**king thread, but me... What is the point you pathetic individual.... Get a real life and stop making other peoples shit, before you really upset someone....

Kerrie. xxx

Don't worry about him he's a complete arsehole.

Kerrie. xxx

Woah! Bloody hell! Was there really any need to over-react as much as that? I didn't even think it was that bad anyway.

Lighten up Guys and Gals! :D :)

today was amazing day

went to school, photography, history, then a free and then got permission to drop eng lit :blink: so another free in afternoon then general studies.

got home, sorted phone contract out and then went and met a girl which was good

later on went driving with mates around

super day.

You Dont know me, your life evolves around this Forum, which happends to have been taken over by girls who think its there place to Gossip and take piss!

That would be revolves, as yes I don't know you so I'll judge your character from what I do know. Don't think trying to act like you have some sort of life, or some sort of intellect will make me thinkg "Goddarnit I better change my mind and watch the pigs on the dirt farm." You made a judgement about me, that my life revolves around this forum, you don't know me. What's bad about girls coming into trials?? Did you like all the sweaty guys. Watch what you type. :blink:

That would be revolves, as yes I don't know you so I'll judge your character from what I do know. Don't think trying to act like you have some sort of life, or some sort of intellect will make me thinkg "Goddarnit I better change my mind and watch the pigs on the dirt farm." You made a judgement about me, that my life revolves around this forum, you don't know me. What's bad about girls coming into trials?? Did you like all the sweaty guys. Watch what you type. :blink:

yes Im a gay boy and i fancy you! i just love sweaty fat boys like yourself !

yes Im a gay boy and i fancy you! i just love sweaty fat boys like yourself !

2 Judgements in one sentence, which is what, if I remember correctly, you were complaining about. Yes I'm stupidly obese, I sweat like 10 warthogs on a sunbed and I do love a bit of anal cream pie. But at least I have capital letters and apostrophes down :blink:

Thanks for the PM Biff, glad you have the balls to send me a message privately.

It read like this:

"Twat"

Edited by MrMonkey

2 Judgements in one sentence, which is what, if I remember correctly, you were complaining about. Yes I'm stupidly obese, I sweat like 10 warthogs on a sunbed and I do love a bit of anal cream pie. But at least I have capital letters and apostrophes down  :blink:

get a bike instead of building computers and typing on a forum (Y)

get a bike instead of building computers and typing on a forum :blink:

Holy shit, these are getting personal. I think I've just actually came, from my arsehole in to my mum's underwear, whom I recently had sex with. I also think I may have just used up your next barrage of insults. Be creative.

2 Judgements in one sentence, which is what, if I remember correctly, you were complaining about. Yes I'm stupidly obese, I sweat like 10 warthogs on a sunbed and I do love a bit of anal cream pie. But at least I have capital letters and apostrophes down  :blink:

Thanks for the PM Biff, glad you have the balls to send me a message privately.

It read like this:

"Twat"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO go tell mummy i swore and tell the world that i sent you a PM saying "Twat" i dont think I'll be distrespected by anyone!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO go tell mummy i swore and tell the world that i sent you a PM saying "Twat" i dont think I'll be distrespected by anyone!

She's sitting on my face at the moment so I can't. You might not be distrespected but you will lose a certain portion of respect people may have had for you.