Most Pimp Kid's Bike Ever?

AdamR28

Also I think theres too much gold wich makes it look tacky. Dont like those forks even though there prob made from carbon of something different.

You cant get dust caps from Hpe as of yet but I think they may just relase them as there must be demand for them.

Edited by Michael Hardman

Are those little hope hub dustcaps!!

oh my god!

i want, whys this lil kid so special, hes custom everything?

I asked hope a while ago for them to anodise me some stuff if i orded it from em, i got told no as they will not do this for anybody. (Y)

f**kers.

Home anodising is supposed to be quite easy, and I know Edd Potts can do it. :P"

Living up to your name :)

Yeah, sure I am but are you? :P

When I posted that cocky comment I thought Id got the better of you but yes that is a f**king quality come back and the answer is.  Lets put it to the test.  :P

You can never get the better of me. :)

I'm a bit skint, cos I'm saving for a new frame, you can come up to Glasgow, when can you be here? (Y)

Man, I missed out, where did you go?

Did you come across the lesser spotted NED by any chance? (Y)"

Well, I'm going to London some time in the summer, but I have to stay in one piece. So that just means I'll have to cripple you befre you hurt me I guess. :P

The hope dustcaps can be bought anyway think there £3.......

As far as the anodising of all the levers and brakes and names being hetch into them...U have to be "well in" down at hope as they want do it for just anybody...

Lee :D

hahha, just been to an interview in a bikeshop here, and they had a completely anodised gold mini brake, the lever caliper n everything, now that's what i call bling :P

hahha, just been to an interview in a bikeshop here, and they had a completely anodised gold mini brake, the lever caliper n everything, now that's what i call bling  :D

an how much is that selling for,just wonderin