Bike Colour Cordinating

Chris@Onza rider

Well i would like some help on the colour scheme of my bike. looking at most of your bikes in the gallery you know how to go about it and what looks best.

so my bike is totaly black at the minute and im getting a new wheelset, i have pretty much already got my front king (cheque is in the post if you read this dan(Y)) which is in black, and i thought hmmm black bike it should look pretty nice with gold rims, so i was wondering that if i had black hubs on gold rims wouldnt it look a bit odd?

So my question is what should i do:-

Black hubs on gold rims? Or just go for the stealth look and get it all black?

I will get a pic for you tommorow so you can see what i mean. most of you may not give to sh!ts but I would like to know your opinions.

Thanks Tom

The 100% black would look pritty cool, but gold rims would look very bling. :P

I have seen a black and gold bike befor. But too may things on it were gold. If your going to do it just do the rims, as the wheels do cover a large part of the bike. Where as if you just did, say the pedals gold it would look stupid.

So, get gold rims, and leave the rest black. Bling Bling. :D

Edited by JT!

this is the best i can afford monkey :"> . but the parts aren't that bad it is chris king which i have got all happy about :D :P .

Yeah thats the thing gold on a bike does look bling but so does black it just looks.........hot. But i have gold lever blades and gold disc caliper, do you think that would be to much? with the wheels and all?

BUt at the end of the day its how the bike performs not how it looks...............still bothers me though.

this is the best i can afford monkey  :"> . but the parts aren't that bad it is chris king which i have got all happy about  :D  :P .

Yeah thats the thing gold on a bike does look bling but so does black it just looks.........hot. But i have gold lever blades and gold disc caliper, do you think that would be to much? with the wheels and all?

BUt at the end of the day its how the bike performs not how it looks...............still bothers me though.

Yeah well don't go all colour co-ordinated, it looks so much colour if it's all different colours. A bit like a hippy, but not as friendly.

Haha reading that at 3 o'clock in the morning made me laugh a wee bit. but yes i get your point i dont want that happning.

Kool so i think i will be going for the gold rims then, then ill sva ethe penneys for a Chris King in gold (im addicted to chris king at the moment). I will run and get a pic for you all now.

Thanks for the help

tryed black and silver and it realy doesnt go to well, and blue and silver and black i cant see going togeter either :- and there will be gold there aswell so it will be gold blue silver and black and it will look like my bike has been attacked by a hippie which is not good. I have nothing agenst hippies though.