Animal Cruelty Vid

butcha87

If you like animals,or are a little squemish, I recommend you don't watch this. It's a bit of an eye opener. I can't make any sense of it, why yhtey keep the animals alive to do it, it's easier, less cruel etc. to kill them(by not standing on their necks and heads). Just watch it, I think you'll understand that I hope the bastards die horrible painful deaths...

Left click

f**king awful, it literally makes me sick,that shot of the skinned animal alive, senseless...

Admins can remove this if you think the clip is OTT.

Edited by butcha87

Gotta kill them somehow........

Only joking, yeah it's f**king wrong.

Thats not really funny is it, can't really joke about something this bad, you don't see them trying to eat us, so why do we get the f**king d**ks with no lifes to kill them. :D I love animals, i would never ever be able to kill a animal. Its really getting bad now :) They really need to stop it so soon! :P :) :o

Edited by Trials Boy

Thats not really funny is it, can't really joke about something this bad, you don't see them trying to eat us, so why do we get the f**king d**ks with no lifes to kill them. ^_^  I love animals, i would never ever be able to kill a animal. Its really getting bad now  (N)  They really need to stop it so soon! :'( (N)  :(

Bah shut up, they are being bred to die don't f**king complain about it. If you don't like it don't watch. It's hilarious when it's head bounces off the floor though. :-

:- i stopped it jus after a few seconds thats just f*cking wrong, really f*cking annoys me why people have to do stuff like that! why cant they just do it in a humane way, i know killing animals is wrong anyway but if your going to do it atleast do it in a way where they wont just be left to die painfully,!! f**king wankers the should be shot!

Why should they have to suffer like that! its disgusting. ^_^

i mean ive had a go at people whilst walking down a street because they are hitting there dog or something anything like that really annoys me and makes me soo angry, do they like feel overpowering because animals cant do that much back....

Edited by Bondy

ye but monkey they can still feel pain and as such should be made to feel as little as possible. your basically saying there going to die anyway so torture is ok. imagine this, your going to die but you have a few months left so your captives decide to torture you untill you die. wouldnt you just prefere a quick death? :-

ye but monkey they can still feel pain and as such should be made to feel as little as possible. your basically saying there going to die anyway so torture is ok. imagine this, your going to die but you have a few months left so your captives decide to torture you untill you die. wouldnt you just prefere a quick death? :-

But it isn't a few months is it, it's a matter of seconds as their heads rattle of the floor then they die.

:- i stopped it jus after a few seconds thats just f*cking wrong, really f*cking annoys me why people have to do stuff like that! why cant they just do it in a humane way, i know killing animals is wrong anyway but if your going to do it atleast do it in a way where they wont just be left to die painfully,!! f**king wankers the should be shot!

Why should they have to suffer like that! its disgusting.  ^_^

i mean ive had a go at people whilst walking down a street because they are hitting there dog or something anything like that really annoys me and makes me soo angry, do they like feel overpowering because animals cant do that much back....

The thing is, they don't have to do it, that is what annoys us most. :'( They just haven't got a proper life, they should just get there heads chopped off, see how they like it. :( (N) :( (N) :(

Don't suppose you've seen the J-Lo one?

Slightly victimises her, but she does wear fur, and that's what they're campaigning against.

I was physically sick when I saw what happened towards the end.

I hope they burn.

He stood on his head, and cut him. That is soooo F**king out of order, if i could, i would go shoot the f**k out of them with an air-rifle, i think this topic should be closed now because its getting so sad. :( :( :- ^_^ :'( (N) (N) :(

Wtf is their problem, surely it's easier for the guy skinning it for the animal to be dead. I just don't get how they can treat a living creature like that :- , that was disturbing by the way, and I didn't even watch the whole thing. Maybe it's me being too soft, I mean I don't even shout at the cat when it shits on my bed.

Been watching a few other vids on their site, and f**k me it makes me want to kill people.

Edited by Impacted.

Wtf is their problem, surely it's easier for the guy skinning it for the animal to be dead. I just don't get how they can treat a living creature like that :- , that was disturbing by the way, and I didn't even watch the whole thing. Maybe it's me being too soft, I mean I don't even shout at the cat when it shits on my bed.

You aren't being soft, when I saw the skinned thing still alive and moving I wanted to rip the person's colon out through his mouth.

But it isn't a few months is it, it's a matter of seconds as their heads rattle of the floor then they die.

Read the literature, 10 minutes, how would you like to not have skin for 10 minutes?

The thing is, they don't have to do it, that is what annoys us most.  :-  They just haven't got a proper life, they should just get there heads chopped off, see how they like it.  (N)  ^_^  :(  :'(  :(

The people doing it have to live somehow, this is how they survive, if they were to kill the animals any other way the fur might get damaged, then they'd be out of a job.

Wtf is their problem, surely it's easier for the guy skinning it for the animal to be dead. I just don't get how they can treat a living creature like that (N) , that was disturbing by the way, and I didn't even watch the whole thing. Maybe it's me being too soft, I mean I don't even shout at the cat when it shits on my bed.

Been watching a few other vids on their site, and f**k me it makes me want to kill people.

They treat living creatures like that because in the east, in general, animals are not really thought to have feelings.

Now I'm not defending this, I think it's wrong, but it's not necessarily the tanner's fault here. Still fur is wrong, we need to stop it somehow.

Gotta kill them somehow........

Only joking, yeah it's f**king wrong.

monkey your a f**king penis, why the f**k do you joke about that??? do u not feel sorry for them in the slightest? I think im not the only 1 2 think this but ur a complete cock.

Edited by MC-Bolo!