A-level Aqa Physics Synoptic

JTM

Make a poll :-

Haha thats probably the funniest thing that anyone could have said...

Why dont you go in to school early and ask around? or ask someone doing the same subject maybe? sorry to sound like a willy... but there is an easy solution

Well I would have gone in at 9 to be safe, but ive done that before and its so frustrating knowing you could have slept longer! And as I dont intent to revise tomoz morning, i want maximum sleepage. I managed to trawl throgh the AQA webby and yes, its afternnon, thanks

Well thats wasn't easy (Y) , but I think I did OK on it.

I answered every question and felt like I got ok answers for most, but I was working right up to when they take the papers off you.

Hopefully I did well enough to keep on target for an A , I did pretty well at AS got an A with a good margin and I did well on other modules so fingers crossed they will make up for any mistakes on this one.

How did everyone else find it?

I think edexcel chemistry accounts for at least 20 suicides a year. I'm having a searious Tweak moment. Having said that I did AQA physics at AS and did shite... nice work with the A, looking forward to August?

i know what you mean steve....a....i didn't finish :P

there were some pretty tricky ones among the ones i did :D

And i thought the other modules this year were hard too....(rise/fall of ter clockwork universe + field/particle physics)....ah well (Y)

Last exams tomorrow! Both chemistry...trends/patterns and Methods of analysis...

anyone doing them?

adam