I Pwns J00 N00bs

MrMonkey

AHAHAHAHAAHAHA, stop smoking that crack, vice city is about as realistic as God.

So in the opinion of most of this board about as realistic as a non existent thing, good thinking there Monkey. (Y)

Edited by div

So in the opinion of most of this board about as realistic as a non existent thing, good thinking there Monkey. (Y)

That's what I mean, Vice City is nowhere near realistic, therefore if something does not exist it isn't what most would class as a realistic thing, thus making Vice City unrealistic.

Im aware of what a real gun is like to fire, having been awarded a few times for marksmenship skills.

Competition weapons and public use weapons are fitted with adjustable triggers, to allow travel, the point between squeezing the trigger and meeting resistance and the sensitivity of the trigger itself. A trigger can easily be set up, on most weapons, even my cheapy air rifle allows you to do it, so that you barely have to touch the trigger to set the gun off. Ive fired competition rifles that you literally stroke against the trigger to fire the thing.

So resistance isnt an issue; and neither is the time taken to fully squeeze the trigger, because you wont have to move it much when set up to your preference.

So it is just a case of wiggling your finger against the trigger.

And finally, the army use a training method that ive used that is incredibly similar to time crisis for training, the only difference is the shape of the weapon, and the footage is real not computer graphics.

So naa to the lot of you

What you said here is not an issue. The fact that the guy is using a revolver in the first place puts all of this you said above into the dump. You need to pull the trigger in far enough so that the thing fires in the first place.

Theres no way that you could learn in one day to re load as fast as he did. He's probabbly had years of practice.

Also HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO FIRE AS FAST AS HIM. I JUST HAD A GO AND ITS BLOODY DIFFICULT TO GET ANYWHERE NEAR THAT SPEED WITH A REVEOLVER.

If you think your better go and ruddy challenge him.

I have a replica air pistol. It works the same way as a normal revolver would as the pin has to hit the gas realise to shoot it. So its more or less the same. Trying to twitch your finger that fast is very hard lol.

What I said about an adjustable trigger is true for REAL handguns. You can set them so the slightest pressure sets it off. Meaning you don't have to pull the trigger all the way back.

The trigger will be touch sensitive