Just A Picture

aaron_trials _247

its an old digital camera on 'night mode' with ultra slooooow shutter speed, so any slight movement would make the photo blur like a muthaf**ka..

the cameraman had shakey hands, and the rider was doing his thang, surely you can't expect any better pics than this!

so solve the problem..... get a new camera with extenal flash unit that shines like the sun :( , and you need to adjust to fast shutter speed with hiiiigh ISO's... :(

steve

I cant believe that Jons account got suspended for saying what is the absolute truth about this rubbish piece of 'art'  (Y)

Wasn't just because of that. :D

It would be ok if the person was clear, and it didn't look just like an accident of shaky hands.

Nice one for trying though. :-

right i dont actually give a crap;

1) if you abuse the shit out of this picture as i posted it becuase I thought it may impress some people (yes it may have about 2 :"> )

2) no way in an attempt did i try and make this picture like this (no photoshop no shaky hands and nothing just a mistake ? clear?

DAN (Y)