Just A Picture

aaron_trials _247

To be fair it's hardly a great picture, just Jon Mac's obviously a pro photographer who knows how to take the best pictures, so therefore can talk like a condescending arse to any other people that might like to take pictures.

It's a bit bland, like, it seems like there's no real focus of it, the only bit that seems to stand out is the Adidas stripes, would have been better if your hands were more steady :blink:

To be fair it's hardly a great picture, just Jon Mac's obviously a pro photographer who knows how to take the best pictures, so therefore can talk like a condescending arse to any other people that might like to take pictures.

It's a bit bland, like, it seems like there's no real focus of it, the only bit that seems to stand out is the Adidas stripes, would have been better if your hands were more steady :blink:

Yeah. What he said. Jon might of come across harsh but it's true.

It is a pretty shit picture. Hold it steady and have it focus'd. :'(

Looks pretty f**king shit to me.

You amateur.

Hehe, I think he was kidding!

But to be honest, you cant really expect many comments, its a blurred picture of, what looks like, some old skool riding. I think we've all taken photos of that sort at some point hehe!

J.