Shops - Nass

nb88

I wouldnt buy anything off x-street even if i could physically see the shop infront of me, they are wank!

Going on 4 months waiting for forks, nice one.

Oh i forgot, you are allowed to say 3 days, when it means 3 years.

Hey guys.....

all your points are very valid! Even as Tim's friend it's hard to get hold the f**ker sometimes!!! :-"

I dont know anything about your forks im afraid mate, i'm just a friend that helps out at festivals and shows etc.

I remember when x-street was a booming sucess and i really hope tim can sort it out...

But anyway, we'll be at NASS not just selling bike stuff but also we're dealing with Da Kine who stock some kick ass clothing/bags etc..... it's gonna be a cool weekend. Have Fun (Y)

Hey guys.....

all your points are very valid! Even as Tim's friend it's hard to get hold the f**ker sometimes!!!  :-"

I dont know anything about your forks im afraid mate, i'm just a friend that helps out at festivals and shows etc.

I remember when x-street was a booming sucess and i really hope tim can sort it out...

But anyway, we'll be at NASS not just selling bike stuff but also we're dealing with Da Kine who stock some kick ass clothing/bags etc..... it's gonna be a cool weekend. Have Fun  (Y)

When you all get drunk will you be giving stuff away?

Thanks