Guess what this isn't:

trials_star17

hahaha, nice one pinky (Y)

Obviously I want people to buy toxsin forks. But all these points ive made are true. Its a shame if you guys dont understand. Oh well may be when u guy get to a higher level you will.

plus ive just though of another advantage of the toxsin fork

10. better clearance space between the downtube and the wall/rock when splatting.

Edited by shop@merseytrial

Obviously you're missing the point entirely. Maybe Toxsin forks are good, maybe they're shit. But that's not the point at all.

Anyway, who came up with the name Toxsin? They deserve a slap (Y)

Obviously you're missing the point entirely.  Maybe Toxsin forks are good, maybe they're shit.  But that's not the point at all. 

Anyway, who came up with the name Toxsin?  They deserve a slap  (Y)

Well Masta said he was going to call them Toxin. Then I said call them Toxsin.

adam

Just been for another ride...and shock horror...I still like the high front end!!! (Y) I think people need to accept that some people don't just have there bike like everyone else just to conform, I actually like how my bike rides regardless of whether anyone else does or not....

Cheers

Carl

Just been for another ride...and shock horror...I still like the high front end!!! :S I think people need to accept that some people don't just have there bike like everyone else just to conform, I actually like how my bike rides regardless of whether anyone else does or not....

Cheers

Carl

Too low feels shit anyway. It's harder to tap (well, koxx bar and stem), even if Tomm's right when he says that backwheeling isn't everything (Y)" . Plus the Toxsin has a 20mm+ BB rise anyway. So nice one Carl :">

Anywaaaay, you the man. Looking awesome. Quality to hear it's suiting you (Y)

(Y) Are they non-MBUK grips? :P

Edited by Dave Gill