Guess what this isn't:

trials_star17

Shwing!

Oh and whilst i'm 'here', I personally think if someones bike is unusual, uncommon, just released or resprayed they should be allowed to make a whole topic on it. I certainly don't mind checking out cool bikes and reading what people think about them, after all this is TRIALS-forum. (it deffinatly beats some of the shit thats posted on here)

But if it's just a standard T-pro, or M.A.D or echo pure for example, then just bang it straight in the bike pics cos no-one really cares.

Edited by RicH_87

Shwing!

Oh and whilst i'm 'here', I personally think if someones bike is unusual, uncommon, just released or resprayed they should be allowed to make a whole topic on it. I certainly don't mind checking out cool bikes and reading what people think about them, after all this is TRIALS-forum. (it deffinatly beats some of the shit thats posted on here)

But if it's just a standard T-pro, or M.A.D or echo pure for example, then just bang it straight in the bike pics co no-one really cares.

Yeah, but everyone likes their new bike. I personally don't mind seeing "my new bike" topics, as long as they're not (as you say) just some off-the-hook T-Dull (Y)

I reckon there should be a bike pics subforum, like for references. I know it's about the same thing, but it would certainly stop it.

Anyway, nice bike Carl, how does it ride?

Sorry If i have offended anyone by posting in here.....I haven't posted in a while and wasn't aware of the bike pics thread.

Cheers for your comments so far, Tomm, it rides superbly well it just sits on the back wheel and makes gapping an absolute doddle. When are you next home you can have a ride maybes (Y)

Cheers again,

Carlos

MAJOR high bars!!! Risers, high stem and SPACERS!!

Get rid of the spacers for sure it will feel much nicer.

Love the look though! nice silver tartybikes sticker, can u get them made different colours cause Matt Staples has got pink ones.

Steve

Yeah, but everyone likes their new bike.  I personally don't mind seeing "my new bike" topics, as long as they're not (as you say) just some off-the-hook T-Dull (Y)

I reckon there should be a bike pics subforum, like for references.  I know it's about the same thing, but it would certainly stop it. 

Anyway, nice bike Carl, how does it ride?

I concure. Must have been that curry last night.

I never check the bike pics thread. Just the same way I never check any of the sticky threads or use the search function lol.

It looks well sweet in black! Especially with the black forks. This fat kid called damon has got one, but in brused colouring.

Try lowering your bar+stem, it rides better,IMO, lower (Y)

Really sweet ride mate (Y)

If you take your spacers out your bars will be lower, means when you pull up, you will have a little bit more space between the floor and the front wheel, therefore you wil be able to front touch alot higher (Y)

Tomm, very good idea about the bike subforum (Y)

Consider it to danny?

Really sweet ride mate (Y)

If you take your spacers out your bars will be lower, means when you pull up, you will have a little bit more space between the floor and the front wheel, therefore you wil be able to front touch alot higher (Y)

Argh I hate low bars - The front end never seems to come up. I can see the advantage for big taps and that, but it's not for everyone (That's right, there is more to trials than backwheeling :S )

Tomm, very good idea about the bike subforum (Y)

Consider it to danny?

Thing is, it's almost identical to the "bike pics" subforum (Not to be confused with the bike pics sticky :P ) - except the bikepics subforum is better because there is a little thumbnail of the bike next to the topic. But people are too stupid to use it :)

Cheers for all the cool feedback, I like the bars nice and high just seems to suit my style of riding, I am already finding that replacing on this thing is a doddle I can already replace around 4-5" higher, (yes i was crap at them before but now I would class myself as OK (Y)) Gapping also seems to be much much easier I am finding that i can already do the same size gaps but smoother and easier than before. I think that front wheel gapping will become easier than it was that seems to be the only thing that will take a little time to get used too!

Anyways i have ranted on for too long

Cheers again,

Carlos

MAJOR high bars!!! Risers, high stem and SPACERS!!

Get rid of the spacers for sure it will feel much nicer.

Steve

High front ends is a good thing l8tly. But only with added high bb's. When I look at all these toxsin on the forum... ye, I think they are all nice, BUT to me they they all look wrong. Toxsin was designed with the Toxsin fork length in mind (435mm) most peoples forks are only 420mm which is nice for transferring but poo for splats (front hooks to most of u). I used to run koxx forks in my toxsin. Then I swapped to the toxsin ones. The difference in the bikes ride was amazing.

1. The front end was so much easier to lift.

2. Splats where piss. Even doing them to back wheel with no front brake.

3. Well less harsh on the wrists.

4. More bounce with tapping.

5. Higher BB

6. Better body position when rolling gaps.

7. Looks better:)

8. Slacker headangle with the same reach.

9. Longer wheel base with the exact same reach to the bars.

Im sure DLB and Lee will back me up. Lee has just added toxsin forks to his coust and now it ride has been boosted!! Take Hermances new XTP for example. With its geo almost matching the toxsin's with toxsin forks (Y)

Edited by shop@merseytrial