Giro Semi Mx Helmet

James-M

Hiya, I've had my Giro helmet since February, in the last couple of weeks, it seems to have started fading on top. (It's a Matt Black one) I'm not sure if it is actually fading though. The thought has come acroos my mind that the shell is actually coming away from the helmet itself.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem with this particular type of helmet. I'm not sure what to do now though, should i take it back to the shop I bought it from or write to Giro complaining?

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

write to giro. If you don't have any luck then go to the bike shop. Basically say to Giro you aren't happy and a few friends of yours are thinking of getting one or something, they might want more sales or something and send you a free one to keep you happy. Nothing to loose.

same happened to mine last year - at NASS in fact! I think it happens when water gets in underneath the plastic casing e.g. around the air vents. You should write to Giro and maybe send a close-up photo or something because it's a material defect. I just kept mine going then bought a new one cos i never really liked the thing anyway.

write to giro. If you don't have any luck then go to the bike shop. Basically say to Giro you aren't happy and a few friends of yours are thinking of getting one or something, they might want more sales or something and send you a free one to keep you happy. Nothing to loose.

ha ha wishful thinking.....that wud never work im afraid, if there is a problem with it however, and its a manufacturing 1, there shudnt be any trouble with getting a new 1 (Y)

I'm not sure if this image has come out ok, if it has, that is what is wrong with my helmet.(Just letting you know incase any of you are curious or if this is happening to yours. (N)

EDIT: Damn, it hasn't worked, i'll work on it.

Edited by trials pie

C:\My%20Documents\My%20Pictures\2005_07_10\Img_0961.jpg

I'm not sure if this image has come out ok, if it has, that is what is wrong with my helmet.(Just letting you know incase any of you are curious or if this is happening to yours. :P

EDIT: Damn, it hasn't worked, i'll work on it.

You can't post pictures from your computer. (N)

Read this, and try again. :lol: