Joe Maher New Video - Koxx 26 + Team 20

Joe Papasnap Maher

But your not though are you. Who can backwheel the bin in town, and who cant. Is one example, we shall bitch on msn later.

LMAO, u cant say that , thats like saying, whos done driving school gap, about 1000000 times, lol whos done loads of stuff u aint done, who can sidehop(not very well but still) lol:P

that rail at badstand im gonna have next time in bech :shifty: :">

who done the wall to bench.

Edited by JoeMaher

cheers for comments people...

for those who said they like me on mod more, good :shifty: (N) because i think its gonna stay like that...26 just feels plain odd now.

as for editing and stuff, yer i went for sumthing diffrent , sorry the music wasnt linken park and i didnt have flashing black screens everwhere, lol but my riding dont suit it. lol and im bored of types of vids.

will try and get some half decent footage on mod soon , bit hard to film sumthing u aint seen before those ;)

Video was ok good rider

Youd get beaten up wearing stuff like that around belfast though

Good job i dont live in belfast then hey. ;)

Was the second song the theme tune for 'The littlest Hobo'  (N)  Joe you surprise me yet again!

I quite like that vid, I never relised you were so good :">

The Team looks quite smart, the front end looks really high!

matt

Ai, tis a phat tune init (N)

Im not good, lol :shifty:

ok vid...no your best!

I found that there was far far too much naff footage and not enough good footage!

Love the bikes still, espically th XTP :) :P

The end was the best by far, because it was funny but it also showed you were very skilled at booning....but no skilled enough (Y)

Steve

oh crap, editing was great though btw, a little to much....Quality was even better (Y) ...Makes it worth watching

Edited by STEVE-0

Its strange...

For some super bo' random reason, I really love this video. Without meaning to sound rude, its not the sort of video I usually enjoy, yet I've watched it a kabillyon times already and love it.

It just makes me schmile.

More please ? (Y)

Its strange...

For some super bo' random reason, I really love this video. Without meaning to sound rude, its not the sort of video I usually enjoy, yet I've watched it a kabillyon times already and love it.

It just makes me schmile.

More please ? :)

matt , is it because im so god damn sexy.

wanna f**k in london on sunday??

edit, on a more serios note, its probably just beacuse the songs are happy go lucky songs (Y) :"> :P

Edited by JoeMaher