How Do I Get My Rimjams Replaced?

SQuiT-man

Hi,

Ive emailed chris@rimjam.com twice, with like a couple of week gap in between and have had no replies, but I was told that my rimjam blues would be replaced if I contacted him, since they both broke very soon after I bought them, and I would like to run them on the front instead. (Also, I may need to contact him about testing some pads for the rubber prperties for an A-level project, but that is another matter..)

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Scott

Hi,

Ive emailed chris@rimjam.com twice, with like a couple of week gap in between and have had no replies, but I was told that my rimjam blues would be replaced if I contacted him, since they both broke very soon after I bought them, and I would like to run them on the front instead. (Also, I may need to contact him about testing some pads for the rubber prperties for an A-level project, but that is another matter..)

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Scott

pm'ed you

I feel sorry for you

You paid money for them pads.........

My rim Jame Blues lasted all of 20 minutes.

they over heated, went black and burnt, and crumbled away.

Never seem such a crap set of pads in my life.

At least I didnt part with any cash.....

My blue ones (with the new backings) were not overly great braking-wise on my setup and the pads were so soft you could move the wheel and see that actual pad meterial bend, this resulted in it wearing the back at a curve and ripping bits out. BUT The rimjam greens are harder and the pads seem of great quality all round, nice feel, wear nicely, brake nicely and generallly im happy all round :-

I run a normal unground rim with a bit of tar, I'd say greens are a good choice for this kind of setup.

Olly.

i loved my blues on the front maybe he liked me :D

rimjams are fine IMO (prepares for abuse)

i thought they were impressive pads for use on the front but i wouldn't want them on the rear..... some people have different preferences about EVERYTHING.

sorry but its true

i'm sure he will get back to you but remember he probably has packed life so just be nice and polite it gets you help quicker :-

oggy

Hi, sorry to hear people are having problems.

I have changed my webhost, and in the process i have had to move my domain, and email account which worked off host's website. During the transfer, not everything went smoothly, and i think i may have lost some emails.

We are soon to have some new pads out, with a completely new backing and pad. If the people who are having trouble would like to Pm or email me, then i will get you name down on a list, and i will send you some of the new pads, once they are ready. I will be needing a photo of the pads.

I will keep everyone informed when the new pads are ready.

Thanks, Chris. (N)

I think i now have 3 pairs of rimjam blues, all of them have something wrong with the clips bar one. And the backings of 2 have completely split. (N)

Edited by JT!