What Would You Do If...

Nick Garland

Aww that is really sweet! Seeing how you are on the forums (which isnt much of your time, but hey), I really admire you, DJ's family and friends at how strong you've been about the whole thing, I know you may have had weaker moments, but you have all been an inspiration to me and i can imagine quite a few others.

Its kind of emotional to know that you care as much for him now as you ever did, and probably even more.

Sorry about me blabbing,  :">  its just seeing you progress has made me realise how petty my problems are and stuff.

Its good to know that in this world of crap people there are still a few shining diamonds.

I feel all embarressed now  :">

awww (Y) you little sweetie.

I'd scrap religion and deport all imigrants.

Thats the cause of all the worlds problems.

Wow, that was harsh, Sam  (Y)

Im with this guy, id keep religion so i can keep going, deport imigrants

Erm plain and simply f**k iraq off

just sink it.

And bush will be made in to a chair.

Unless hes like 18 and shes like 14  (Y)  :D  :D

No sex or simon!

Bah who cares, just go out and mutually masturbate, and if you actually feel for each other just keep the sex quiet for a while. :P

I'd see what Adolf could do nowadays, bring him back to life and shiot, just see how far he gets.

give all members of the oppisite sex (girls) size 8" waists,

32DD perky boobs (no sag, stretch marks or burger nips),

long blonde hair,

bright blue eyes that are deep and everlasting,

about 5 ft 8 inches as i'm not the tallest

etc, etc. and also madly in love with me and prepared to go down on each other  (Y)

what more do you want, Gaz

oh forgot to add also free safety devices available anywhere, and naughty nurse outfits for all

and some top notch bike parts for free

lol

Prank call satan, every hour, on the hour.

34c Would be the smallest boob size,

People wouldent age above 30.

Breast, remain upright.

give all members of the oppisite sex (girls) size 8" waists,

32DD perky boobs (no sag, stretch marks or burger nips),

long blonde hair,

bright blue eyes that are deep and everlasting,

about 5 ft 8 inches as i'm not the tallest

etc, etc. and also madly in love with me and prepared to go down on each other  :D

what more do you want, Gaz

oh forgot to add also free safety devices available anywhere, and naughty nurse outfits for all

and some top notch bike parts for free

I'd scrap religion and deport all imigrants.

Thats the cause of all the worlds problems.

Wow, that was harsh, Sam  :D

I would do all these things :P (Y)

I would stop people trying to butt in on my life/sort it out for me! i can do what the hell i like. Guys shut up please and leave me and Si alone... :P

And it doesn't matter what you say, Me and Si are already Married and loved up, you can't change anything! So you might aswell not comment! :)

Kerrie. xXx

Why dont u cut the shit, and ask her out, or do summet about it for chist's sake, its not that freekin bad.

Jebus.

Unless hes like 18 and shes like 14  :lol:  :o  B)

No sex or simon!

I would castrate all prospective paedophiles.

God (Dan)

Edited by Angelfish

Awww...leave Kerrie and Simon alone...they're great friends!! They're lucky to have each found a decent person, a proper friend. I think its great. B) :o They have their own lives, and don't need sarcastic people pissing it up.... :lol:

Anyway....argh....I'd rid the world of extremists and terrorists, and give the world a proper decent justice system, or just wipe out the mass murderers, rapists etc....

Oh yeah, and destroy all chavs... *evil laugh* Muahahahaaaa!!!!

if i believed in god. i think i would just want to end everything and make the world safe. e.g when people are travelling on public transport they don't have to be scared. actually do something usefull not solve my own petty problems when i could be saving lives...

I would stop people trying to butt in on my life/sort it out for me! i can do what the hell i like.  Guys shut up please and leave me and Si alone... (Y)

And it doesn't matter what you say, Me and Si are already Married and loved up,  you can't change anything! So you might aswell not comment! :)

Kerrie. xXx

;) :) :D I was only joking, didnt even know about you two :o :S :S oh well.

make the grim reaper my mate...

tell him to kill all the peedos, murders and people who have no respect for life or other people lives.

make the weather of our country better.

collect all the nukes around the world.

sort michael jacksons head out

make dogs blow up if they shit on anywhere but allocated dog poo places

make my foot stop hurting

demote my boss to a tea lady (bitch)

sort the poverty thing out a bit

make a cure for cancer and loads of other nasties

then id endup doing a load of other stuff, then go on my hols and visit a few dead people and hae a good ol chin wagg.

then id go bed....busy day for the Jebus

i would turn back the clock to May 14 2004 and lock DJ up in his bedroom so he would still be here with me...i would love to run my hands through his hair again and tell him off for something really petty.

Take care everyone there are some really nasty people out there who dont give a @*>@!!!!!