Uci............

Waynio

god knows how hes euro champ..... when there is a cadet who is doing things that he cant do

I know how, because he's a damn good rider. In 2004 he decided to ride the BIU nationals on a 26" - and won. How did you do? You are actually very pathetic. When was the last time you ever heard Ben mouth of about anyone? Oh, so you might be able to tap a bit higher, big f**king deal. Check Ben's achievements. You really should keep your bitterness to yourself you ignorant little boy.

danny butler... walking around at the ymsa comp singing he was going to kick martin ashtons ass i felt like pushing him off the highest rock point. Danny butler will never be as good as ashton.

Yeah, lets see if Butler ever achieves what Martyn has. Lets see if Butler ever gets the respect that he gets - and I'm not just talking about trials riders, I'm talking about people all over the World. I doubt Butler will ever make a living from riding a bike, or own his own bike company.

I think people like this need to spend some time in the real World, instead of being spoon-fed by their parents.

God it makes me sick...

people can speak like they do over the internet... but for some reason they dont seem to say it to our faces ??...

So, you gonna be telling Ben Savage, to his face, how much better than him you are, next time you see him?... I seriously doubt he even cares (maybe because he knows you're not and doesn't need to talk about it), which is what makes you all the more sadder. Get over yourself, you are a nobody on the bike and most deffinately a nobody off the bike.

I can smell the shit from here every time you start to open your gob.

Dan

Well done Ben, World Champ, must be a good feeling, I'd be walking into college with a t-shirt on saying it or summat, you can get some ass saying that, I tell you. (Y)

I have no idea why you have brought Dan into this Aust, he wasnt even in the same catagory and it doesnt really matter, I understand what your saying about you getting doing things that the world champ wasn't doing, but im sure ben done stuff you didnt do, he won probably because he done well.

Phil.

So, you gonna be telling Ben Savage, to his face, how much better than him you are, next time you see him?... I seriously doubt he even cares (maybe because he knows you're not and doesn't need to talk about it), which is what makes you all the more sadder. Get over yourself, you are a nobody on the bike and most deffinately a nobody off the bike.

I can smell the shit from here every time you start to open your gob.

Dan

he owns coust uk.... id class that as a company...

yeah phil... i was just saying because wayne said no one else qualified for the finals and i was merely explaining why...

fish n tater

right now all people seem to see is the bad sides of "us lot"...  people can speak like they do over the internet... but for some reason they dont seem to say it to our faces ??... when im out riding im not that bad of a person.. many people i ride with can back that up (Y)

yer i will back that up 100% i ust to be the same as alot of people and hate aust from the forum ect but then i got to know him and hes sound as and also funny as (Y)

Pauly

I don't think you can compare Ashton Bikes and CoustUK. Ashton has his own frame, designed by him and made for him. He has a team of riders.

Danny imports frames from other people. Martyn sells frames to companies like Danny's (but not Danny's shop in this case).

Not the same.

yer i will back that up 100% i ust to be the same as alot of people and hate aust from the forum ect but then i got to know him and hes sound as and also funny as (Y)

Pauly

i agree ive known austin ages now and hes allways been sound its just on the forum he does come across as a bit of a bummer, well not just the forum hes a bit gay in person (Y)

people can speak like they do over the internet... but for some reason they dont seem to say it to our faces ??...

im not pretending to know anythihng about it but was there not some little tiff between you and wayne about something like that not so long ago?.....

This isn't a 'oh no, Austin is my friend and he's actually all right' thread, it was a thread started by Wayne to congratulate Ben for winning the championship. Simple. What annoyed people was Austin questioning his win, and spouting crap as if he thinks he's actually better than Ben or something.

Be it jealousy or whatever, it's pretty low when someone can't appreciate somebody else's achievements but instead has to try and justify why they themselves didn't do so well. It's pretty clear to me that we don't all ride for fun, which is a shame.

Edited by snappel

This isn't a 'oh no, Austin is my friend and he's actually all right' thread, it was a thread started by Wayne to congratulate Ben for winning the championship. Simple. What annoyed people was Austin questioning his win, and spouting crap as if he thinks he's actually better than Ben or something.

Be it jealousy or whatever, it's pretty low when someone can't appreciate somebody else's achievements but instead has to try and justify why they themselves didn't do so well. It's pretty clear to me that we don't all ride for fun, which is a shame.

Well said,

Edited by Jonno

How come everyone slags off ben? just wondering i havent seen him post a bad comment about anyone on the forum or be anything but nice in person? must be a reason either that or just pure jelousy? its not like everyone hates slinger even though he does amazingly well most of the time im pretty sure someone will say 'but slinger isnt a tw*t or something stupid' but explain why savage is?

yeah phil... i was just saying because wayne said no one else qualified for the finals and i was merely explaining why...

fish n tater

bike shop, not bike company

But you didn't explain why every single other rider didn't qualify, just one special rider in particular? :blink: which bore no relevance to the subject in discusion since said rider hadn't even been mentioned until you piped up. strange, that.

Dan

GOOD RIDE BEN. WORLD BEATER IN THE MAKING. B)

bike shop, not bike company

But you didn't explain why every single other rider didn't qualify, just one special rider in particular? :blink:  which bore no relevance to the subject in discusion since said rider hadn't even been mentioned until you piped up. strange, that.

Dan

GOOD RIDE BEN. WORLD BEATER IN THE MAKING. B)

because me dan and ben where the only british riders riding the comp...

its not jealousy..... there is a reason.. its a LONG story which i dont wish to drag up again :P

The SH!T starts when you start posting Aust and the thing is everyone has noticed it in this post??????

i asked you before through PM to just ease it but you dont(through another topic). yes most people may think your a sound guy when your riding with them but it seems to be YOU that hides behind computer screens NOT anyone else!!!!!

Waynio...................

if im out of order at a competition or a ride.. please do come and tell me... . not hiding at all :blink: my opinions are in my head.. if you wanted me to express them in front of everyone i would gladly do so... but lets leave it now shall we..

because me dan and ben where the only british riders riding the comp...

its not jealousy..... there is a reason.. its a LONG story which i dont wish to drag up again B)

please do explain aust i really want to know its been bugging me for ages :blink:

:blink: B) just be the sound guy you can be at comps???? and people wouldnt notice all the sh!t all the time????if you know you can be sound be like that instead of how you have been...........

Waynio..........................

please do explain aust i really want to know its been bugging me for ages  :blink:

its stirring up shit and people will have a go at me.. i give up.. whatever i post i seem to get slated.. eek... so what makes you think i wanna post about what happened ?? because people will say... "oo your a cock" how am i cock for telling someone what happened and then someone will come on the forum and say " ooo thats not true" so its kind of going back to square one

Aust, you have your own opinions, like all of us, but I think most of us keep them to ourselves, and try and get along with everybody, just think about what your posting sometimes aust, although it may just kwl to have your opinion, it may offend a lot of others, so it's best to keep it to yourself and your mates which is cool.

Phil.

Aust, you have your own opinions, like all of us, but I think most of us keep them to ourselves, and try and get along with everybody, just think about what your posting sometimes aust, although it may just kwl to have your opinion, it may offend a lot of others, so it's best to keep it to yourself and your mates which is cool.

i agree, but like aust says Gaz M im sure if you end up going riding with austin he will tell you the ins and outs of what ever has happened.

its just best not on here though. like aust says before he has put it up he knows it would probably cause alot of upset among people.

Waynio.......................