Gloves

Rich Pearson

yo dude,

we have them in stock in the shop. il list the gloves and give you my personal feedback

Comp Gloves £19.99 nice comfortable glove on a budget quite thin palm.

Raji Glove £22.99 awesum glove extrmly thin and light (summer use) weak point is really thin falling off can cause the gloves to rip quite easily.

Descend Glove £29.99 great all round glove with thin palm and finger protection very comfortable and probably one of the best gloves in the range.

they do others such as winter gloves and more like "Signature" gloves but they use more or less the same palms and stuff as the above gloves just that there a signature model and are designed by that pro rider.

Waynio.......................

we have just started stocking the Thor MX gloves and they are £14.99 and an awesum glove very thin and light no protection to knuckles

ye the cedric gracia (sp) are aweusm look absolutly pimp with the carbon parts on them.

the jon taylor gloves uses a "Skinz" palm which i have to say is extremly close to the palm thats on the comp/descend glove. its just that the fingers are thicker material it makes them feel different

Waynio.....................

Raji's :P

Lightweight glove with padding in the right places! Also nice and airy due to the mesh backings! They have a nice snot/sweat rag "terry towling" area on the thumb aswell which is a must on gloves for me!

The palms last but admitedly the mesh back of the glove rips fairly easily (eg if you catch you little finger against a wall or rock) but to be honest I havent had a massive problem with this.

They are also slip on which is great, and because of this they sit very low on your arms so they dont have as high a tan line (if that makes sence and your actually bothered about a tan line)

I got some posh ufo ones from my sister last christmas. they're black with white and yellow bits and they've got little alien heads made of rubber on the back. they're dead comfy & flexible & light and seem pretty tough - they're basically still in perfect condition apart from the blood etc

about £30 i think. the little rubber alien heads alone are worth the extra tenner.