I.o.w Street Ride This Sunday

Littleharrys

Yeah some of you may have noticed, the Fastcat is no longer running due to having it's licence suspended.

I think they are getting other ferries in to cover the missing boats so I think were fine. The website is not very clear.

Can't take the car ferry cos it doesn't go to ryde, maybe the hovercraft but it's only 3 bikes at a time but it runs every 30 mins.

If you can call them on 08705827744 please do, ask them if the ferries are running as normal on sunday, if not find out the times around 11 am and the last ferry back.

I am trying but can't through yet. If you do, let me know and i'll post it up here and let the others know. my number 0779130092

I will keep you updated, any problems, call or txt me.

Cheers

Harry

Hey guys, Just rang Fastcat, they say the ferries will be running as normal from tonight (Friday) and so on sunday they should be fine. So it looks like its gonna be fine.

I will ring them again tomorrow just to check but go on the fact that the ride is still ON unless I post anything else.

Catch you there.

Harry