Shipley Glen

hello..

me and a mate are going tomorrow (wednesday)

he offered to take me and he wanted to know if any other people are going so.. here i am asking if any of you would like to join..?

not sure on a time when we will be there, as were going by car.. but i'll ask him about the time once i get to talk to him :sleeping:

Nadine..

Looks like ill be there tommorow.

Im getting the train from Blackpool at 8: 30 meeting waddy at hebdon then changing at bradford.

should be up at the glen at about 11.

If it all goes well i think ill go on on saturday.

:sleeping:

Bad news people.

Can't come anymore. Having holidays makes me forget stuff (Y)

I'm meeting my friend to buy him some 206 lights cheap from work at halfords lol.

Sorry people.

I can ride The coming Friday all day, and Saturday until about 6pm. Nick :sleeping:

Edited by mod661

yeh, but i'm sure prod lane is a dead end.

if you ride from the station, you ride up a footpath and it comes out on prod lane i think.

when i drive in, it's over the moors then turn onto 'glen road', which if you follow all the way along ends up becoming prod lane.

if you can get onto West Lane, follow that (east?) until you get to glen road, then the glen is right in front of you.

i ain't too good at geography though so someone should probably confirm that.

i come a different way. onto Glen Road..........which is where the glen is :-

if your struggling and want my mobi post here and il leave it in here tonight if you wish????you can always ring me and i can give you directions.i could even get you a map off multimap if needed.

Waynio...................

My way is the same as Rich_87 go up thur bingley and eldwick then down the windy little roads and then turn right onto the "Glen Road" the other way (through Baildon) head towards baildon then there is signs for "Shipley Glen" that is the road where the lil theme park thing is on the "Prob Lane" you cant miss the glen if you follow the signs through baildon..........then you will get to it.....

Edited by Waynio

Well i'v got the directions (from multimap  :- ) so there nearabouts so i'll just ask a few people, we'll get there in the end.

Thanks.

Take a printout of the map though too. I got lost using Multimap directions, they kinda died going through Bradford. But it's not too hard to find :-

Take a printout of the map though too.  I got lost using Multimap directions, they kinda died going through Bradford.  But it's not too hard to find :-

Will do.

Going to be there from 9am till 2pm. Then we have to go as we have to be back for 4pm. :-

Still 5 hours though. :)