Tra, August 18

cvtrial

is it broke. i thought he just realy hurt it. but anyways it is actually imense vid. i asked my mate the other day if he was pro and he said no. i got kinda confused by this because riding at that leval you could take on the world lol. or atleast hop to the moon and back. well done tra wicked vid man. (N) :o . this was me after the vid :P (Y) :thumbsup:

is it broke. i thought he just realy hurt it. but anyways it is actually imense vid. i asked my mate the other day if he was pro and he said no. i got kinda confused by this because riding at that leval you could take on the world lol. or atleast hop to the moon and back. well done tra wicked vid man. :o  :D . this was me after the vid  :P  (Y)  :thumbsup:

I think he shortly found out after he made the video that he had broken his wrist, because on his msn name it said something like "just found out that my wrist was broke all the way through my new video" (N) madness.

Cheers Kyle

lmao ;) tunni better than cls ha haaaaaaaaaa

cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cs cls cls cls cls clscls cls cls cls clscls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cs cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cs cls cls cls cls clscls cls cls cls cscls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cs cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls clscls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cs cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cls cs cls cls cls cls cls

he he :P tunnis good but not compared to craig lol

Siders77 Posted Today, 11:27 AM

For f**ks sake! You're REALLY f**king me off now. Do you want to get your tongue out of his ass? This is a topic about TRA not CLS. Nob head!

where having a laugh dont take it cerious lol i think you shud be a little less sencitive (Y)

:)

Siders77 Posted Today, 11:27 AM

For f**ks sake! You're REALLY f**king me off now. Do you want to get your tongue out of his ass? This is a topic about TRA not CLS. Nob head! 

where having a laugh dont take it cerious lol i think you shud be a little less sencitive :D

(Y)

ye dude its a laugh. a JOKE. ok well tra is wicked there you happy. its a web site by the way its not the most serious thing in the eworld. i ain't having ago dude but really you do need to calm down. :)

I think TRA has nicer style then CLS, but CLS can some other stuff, he has that looooooooooooooooooong Python (Y) 1045 MOD (Y)

But, TRA is the best, he gonna beat the world record sidehop that's 135cm he can tak at least 140 on wall, so he gonna beat it, but he always break his wrist :D >_< ;)