Nikon D50

Tony Harrison

i have just purchased one last thursday from jessops where they did me a price match, its a superb camera and read any review in any magazine or webite and they say its great for they koney i am a total ammature and have only just started using an slr and i find the basics ok and am trying to learn more about effects and the manual side of things, i went from a cheapy mustek with using a -856808 shutter speed ( thats a joke before any one slates me ) and now i find this amazing, if you want to see some pictures i will be happy to post some up for you. Little tip, get a price match from the internet(i can get the one i had for you if you want ) and buy it from jessops, cheap as internet and if you have problems it makes it easier.i love it basically, feel rfee to ask more questions about the camera or ask if you want to see a picture, there is also a guy who is on here who works at jessops and has some of his photos in his signature he is VERY helpful and is good at photography and works at jessops he helped me out a lot.

hope thats helped.