Storms

Dan6061

i love a good storm. my rooms up in the loft and you can see for miles around. a few years back we had a bad storm and the shop on the corner of my road (about 4/5doors down) got hit by lighting and it totally ripped the roof off, had fire engines, ambulance and a cop car. funny thing is though, i slept throughout it. how i don't know >_<

scruff (Y)

worst storm i been in was at shipley glen bout 6 - 12 month ago.

we were there riding in super hot weather and it started to rain so we stopped for a bit. it stopped and dryed up so went back to riding. 30 min later it started up again and the people i was with went home whilst me and my mate lee

decided to stick it out. we went into the forest and sat under an overhang in the cliff face to keep dry. the the thunder and lightning started and absoloutly pissed it down. then the worst bit happened... the lighting was getting alot louder then all of a sudden lightning hit the floor less the 100ft away from us, was WELLLLLL loud! shit myself(nearly literally) and we cowered there for about an hour whilst we waited for the storm to pass, was great fun just a bit scary. then when it stoped guess what it dried up! lol we went home, via the pub, to save our lives

nice little story for you all.