Just For Some People That Need It.

lego

Lesson learn then :)

Anyway, it was closed largely because public pleas for validation aren't accepted, and also 'cos the majority of T-F were about to reply with "That isnt funy lyk, ur shit hahahahaahahaha", or words to that effect. It's just the way shit goes here, pretty much.

Lesson learn then :P

Anyway, it was closed largely because public pleas for validation aren't accepted, and also 'cos the majority of T-F were about to reply with "That isnt funy lyk, ur shit hahahahaahahaha", or words to that effect.  It's just the way shit goes here, pretty much.

Yeah no worries, it would be nice those to see people think before they just slag of a post, even if it was shit.

Sorry about the public plea, that was "dabomb"..... :)

Thats good, but I just found on this forum some wierd picture of two chinese guys in very tight rubber suits and strange hats...now that was funny..wish I could remember where it was....old age and being tired ain`t good. :)

Thats good, but I just found on this forum some wierd picture of two chinese guys in very tight rubber suits and strange hats...now that was funny..wish I could remember where it was....old age and being tired ain`t good.  :)

not that you deserve it but here you go. (its in can your bird ride thread)

rs0010.jpg

don't make yourself sore though :P