Im Confussed About Phones And Line Rental

Michael Hardman

Think Im going with Orange then.

£50 for the phone to buy and then £25 each month for calls and txts, seems nice and simple to me.  Id buy on O2 which Im currently with but their charging more and its time for a change.

Just phone O2 and tell them you want to cancel because pay as you go will be cheaper for you. That's what I did and they ended up giving me a brand new phone (Which I sold for £200) and halved my monthly line rental, meaning that (because I sold the phone) all my calls and stuff this year are free as I'm in credit from selling the phone. Phone companies are stupid.

Even having reduced your prices so drastically, they will still be making a profit, else they wouldn't try so hard to keep you. They're far from stupid, it just goes to show how big a profit margin they're operating to if you go by their standard prices.

Just phone O2 and tell them you want to cancel because pay as you go will be cheaper for you.  That's what I did and they ended up giving me a brand new phone (Which I sold for £200) and halved my monthly line rental, meaning that (because I sold the phone) all my calls and stuff this year are free as I'm in credit from selling the phone.  Phone companies are stupid.

Im jut trying to find out my login details for my online account as soon as i have them Im ringing up to findout how long I have left which I think is a month or 2.

Ill take it from there.